Chapter 2

Alarms around me are blaring. I'm cautious, then I have this wierd feeling. The dark side of the force is on this ship.

"Do you feel that?" asked Ahsoka

"Dooku's on board, looking for you Junipa." said Obi-Wan "I knew he would come retrieve his prize possesion," he finsihed

"Ahsoka, get Junipa somewhere safe, and stay with her." ordered Anakin

"Yes master," we ran down two hallways, three flights of stairs, then three more halls until Ahsoka gestured for me to go into a safe room. She came in, then sealed the doors.

"Oh god," sighs Ahsoka

"He's going to find me, I know it." I say

"No he won't, Master Anakin and Obi-Wan will hold him off. Hopefully scrae him away too," Ahsoka tried to reassure me.

"You're right, I shouldn't underestimate our masters," I said

"I just hope they-" Ahsoka was cut of by a light saber being stabbed into the door. "Might wanna activate your light saber there, Junipa."

I activated my light saber, and braced for someone to barge into the door. The door fell backwards, and Dooku stepped in,

"Ah, Junipa. I knew I would be able to find you here. Do you remeber me? I'm-"

"Count Dooku. Yeah I remember you," I cut him off angrily

He smirked, then with a wave of his hand, Ahsoka went flying into the wall. "This battle isnt for you, little girl." He told Ahsoka. His gaze turned to me, "Junipa, I'm the one who taught you all your techiniques, you think I wouldn't know- " I ran at him, mid-sentence.

He jumped back, blocking my attack with his lighsaber, he tried force pushing me, but I used the force to push myself in the opposite direction. When he stopped, I was propelled by myself at him. I landed on the other side of him. He turned around and doged my light saber again, then he used his lightning power. I absorbed that power into my lightsaber, and he caught me off guard when he finished. He force pushed me into a wall, and that was enough for him to lightning zap me. Unable to move, I laid there helpless. He force lifted me into the air and brought me with him out of this safe room. I heard footsteps running down the halls, neering us.

I used all my power to get out of his force hold. I drew my light saber once more, and this time he ran like a coward. I chased after him, but lost him after two long hallways. I retraced my stepps back to the safe room where I had left Ahsoka. Obi-Wan and Anakin were allready there.

"I'm sorry master, he got away." I shook my head.

"It's fine," Obi-Wan looked up from Ahsoka, who was sitting up, now consious, "Are you alright?'' He asked in a worried tone.

Anakin looked up himself from his own padawan. He had a look of shock on his face.

"Fine, why?" I looked at myself. In various places on my body, there were burn marks, probably from when he zapped me. My arms got the worst of it.

"He zapped you, are you sure you're okay?" asked Anakin.

"I feel perfectly fine. Is Ahsoka okay?" I asked

Anakin oped his mouth to answer, but Obi-Wan's communicater went off. It was commander Cody.

"General, the separtists are taking a full retreat." He announced

"Thank you Cody." Obi-Wan ended the communication. That's when his hologram went off, this time it was Mace Windu and Master Yoda.

"Master Obi-Wan, are you and your padawan alright? We just recieved news about the attack." asked  Mace Windu