Why him? What kind of game was Dumbledore playing? I wasn't sure but I must've done something terrible to Dumbledore. Why else would he have put me and Malfoy in the same living space, let alone the same room. 

I pushed the thought aside and pulled out the piece of parchment that had something shiny on it. Then I remembered, my badge. I unpinned it from the letter and stared at it. It was beautiful. The thing that ruined it was that Malfoy had one identical to it. 

Stop thinking of Malfoy! It'll ruin everything!

I shook my head of my thoughts and scanned the supply list. A couple new books. That i've already read at least two times each. And that was low for me. But I had borrowed a seventh year's supply list in third year so that I could have a head start on reading all of the text books. 

I was beyond excited. I had dreamed of being head girl as soon as I found out there was such thing. 

I ran down the stairs to see my mother in her robe, getting her morning coffee and yawning. "Mum!" I exclaimed. She almost dropped her cup. "Goodness Hermione!" She chuckled and wiped off the coffee on her robe. I winced, "Sorry." She waved me off, "Oh it's nothing. What is it that you are so excited about?" She asked. I grinned and held up the badge.  

She didn't have the biggest smile on her face, probably because she didn't know what it was. But she said, "Oh honey, I'm sure it's got something to do with Hogwarts, and I bet it's something wonderful! Either way, I'm so proud of you!" She said and hugged me. 

I laughed, It wasn't much of a celebration, but i'm glad she at least acknowledged it. She pulled away and started on breakfast. "So does this mean you have your letter?" I nodded, "I'm heading to Diagon Alley this morning so I can get some new quills, textbooks, an owl... and some other stuff." She looked surprised, "Are you leaving Crookshanks here then?" I shook my head. "I figured I'd leave the owl here... Is that alright?" I asked. 

My mum didn't look too pleased. "Hermione, I don't know about feeding an owl." I frowned, "I'll teach you!" I said. She looked very hesitant. "I don't know Hermione..." I was disappointed. 

"Maybe after school?" She asked. I nodded. "I'm going to leave as soon as Harry owls me. He's at the burrow with the Weasleys." She nodded. 

I started up to my room, Crookshanks attacking my ankles as I climbed the stairs. I laughed at him. "Crookshanks stop!" Of course he didn't listen, he's a cat. But It was worth a try. 

As I entered my room, I looked to see Hedwig tapping on the window. I ran over there and opened the window. I ran my fingers over Hedwig's feathers. I took off the piece of parchment and opened it. 

H, 

We're leaving for Diagon Alley in 10 minutes. Meet us there by 11:00?

-HP

I scribbled a reply that I would meet him at Ollivander's and started getting dressed. 

I apparated to Ollivander's and immediately saw the Weasleys. I mean, they were kind of hard to miss, with their red hair and everything. Ron saw me and grinned.

I grinned back. He came over and kissed me. I kissed back. I sighed inside, I missed him. I missed this.

Someone cleared their throat and I turned to see Harry. I grinned, "Harry!" I tackled him into a hug and he chuckled. "What? He gets a kiss and I get a hug?" I rolled my eyes and kissed him on the cheek. "What? You want one on the lips?" I ask. He shook his head and said, "Ginny wouldn't be too happy with me if I took that offer." He chuckled. I flicked his head and went to go greet the other Weasleys.

She's Mine -- Dramioneजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें