FRANKIE!!

Ariana’s POV

       I finally got home from the entire rampage from the fans. Everyone kept asking about me and Nathan and Jai. I groaned; Jai. I really wanted to hit something because of him. I can’t believe he lied to the entire world saying that I cheated on him. I waved to my body guard saying that it was ok to go now. I walked into the hotel, said hi to the doorman and made my way to my room. It was a long elevator ride and I got bored. Finally I made my way to my hotel room and unlocked the door. I sighed and jumped on my bed and buried my head in the pillows.

            I missed Nathan. I haven’t seen him all day. I itched to hear his voice so I reached for my phone in my back pocket. Surprisingly, it wasn’t there and I felt myself have a heart attack. I searched frantically around the house, but I still couldn’t find it. I started breathing hard because that’s what I do when I’m nervous. I heard someone knock on the door, but I didn’t bother to open it. It’s probably just Frankie asking if he could eat my food. The knocking keeps persisting and I groan. I push myself off the bed and open it. There, standing with his back to a wall was Nathan. I smiled and jumped in his arms. He wrapped his arms around my waist. I buried my face in his neck, “Nathan”, I whispered. I couldn’t take it anymore. I cried into his shoulder and I couldn’t stop myself. I read everything Jai said on my laptop this morning. I didn’t know things with him would end up like this. “Shh, shh”, he cooed. I cried softly and held him tightly. He walked into my hotel with me still in his arms. He shut the door behind him and put me down.

            “I am so, so sorry”, he whispered, pulling back so he could look me in the eye but still had his arms around me. “It’s not your fault. It’s mine. I should have never dated that douche bag”. He laughed at my words but then turned serious, “It was never your fault. It’s his fault. He can’t even be a man about it”. I smiled. Nathan always knew just what to say. He reached for something in his back pocket. I couldn’t see it. He pulled it out and handed it to me and smiled, “You forgot something”. I looked down and saw that it was my phone. I grinned, “You are a life saver. I thought I lost it”, I exclaimed and crashed my lips to his. I don’t know where the wave of confidence came from but I didn’t care.

            He seemed surprised at first but kissed back. I smiled at pulled back which made him pout. I just laughed at him and pulled him to the couch. “Why didn’t you tell me about that text that Jai sent you”, he suddenly asked. I frowned. I knew this would happen. I should have told him, I just didn’t know when. “I’m sorry. I just… I didn’t know when to tell you or how to bring it up”, I sighed. He stayed quiet for a moment. “Just promise me if he ever does anything to you, you’ll tell me”. I nodded, “I promise”. He smiled, “When I saw what he texted you, you have no idea how much I wanted to beat him up”. I smiled. I loved it when he was acting all overprotective. I pecked him on the lips. I sat down and pulled him with me. He turned on the TV and I put my head on his chest and he put his arm around me. We talked for a little while and watched the movie. Nathan would sometimes whisper sweet nothings into my hair while I played with his arm around me. The show started to get boring so we stopped paying attention to it and started playing around. He leaned in a little and I closed the space between us and kissed him. It was a slow kiss and he started to deepen it. I could tell he wanted more so I decided to have a little fun. I felt his grip loosen on me and I took that moment to jump out of his arms. I ran away and heard him chasing me. I ran up the couple steps to go to the small second story and heard him follow me. There weren’t that many places to run so I ended up running in a circle then running back down the stairs. His laughter boomed around the whole hotel. I ran to the door that connected Frankie’s and my room and I ran in with Nathan right behind me.