"Beau?" I asked, my eyes closed to keep soap out of them.

"Yea, don't mind me, just needed to grab something." He muttered, rummaging around in the cabinets.

"If you wanted to see me naked all you had to do was ask." I joked, washing the shampoo out of my hair. "And you're back sooner than I thought." The rummaging stopped. I heard the curtain open and close, before I could turn I felt his hands on my sides.

"I don't need to ask." He said gruffly in my ear and pulled me into his hard chest, I felt every inch of him against my skin. I closed my eyes as he placed soft kisses down my neck. He pulled away to grab some conditioner in his palm and run it through my long hair. It felt really relaxing. His hands ran down my back rubbing soap everywhere, caressing my every curve.

"What are you doing in here?" I finally asked, snapping out of my lust.

"Taking care of my sick friend." He stated, when I turned to him he came closer backing me up into the shower wall, he rubbed soap on my shoulders gently and slid them down rubbing over my breasts. I shuddered and looked into his dark eyes, his hair wet and matted to his forehead, still running his thumb over my left nipple. He knew that drove me crazy. I leaned my head back against wall as he leaned down slipping my beaded nipple into his mouth while grazing my other nipple with his fingers. I could feel myself becoming wet for him. I groaned in pleasure. Every time I was with him he clouded over all of my thoughts, all of my reasoning and my sensibility. Good judgement was a foreign concept when I was under his slick tongue. He pulled away lifting me up and wrapping my legs around his wet torso. He slammed me against the wall, becoming hungrier as he placed his lips over mine. I whimpered into his mouth, trying to pull him closer, secretly hoping he would accidently just slide into me. I ran my fingers through his hair tugging his head closer as I kissed him eagerly. He reached behind me and turned the water off. He stepped out of the shower and placed my wet body on the bathroom counter. I sat there, probably looking like a wet shaking dog.

"I need you right now." He said, looking into my eyes. I didn't respond and he trailed kisses down my neck, past my breasts, opening my legs and kneeling before me. He placed one soft kiss on my throbbing clit. I moaned, needing more. "Do you want me?" He asked looking up at me, his fingers grazing over my inner thigh. I nodded, unable to form a full sentence. "Say it." He said, running his middle finger over my folds gently. "Say it Summer." He said again, looking at me hungerly.

"I want you Beau." I whispered, he shoved two fingers in me quickly and I screamed out, bucking my hips for more. "Beau." I uttered as he thrust them in and out, he smirked up at me.

"I like when you say my name baby." He said standing up and pulling his fingers out of me. I gripped my fingers around the counter, pouting. He picked me up again and walked us back to the bedroom. He kicked the door shut with his foot then threw me on the bed. I watched him walk up, sizeable erection in his hand, he climbed on top of me, hovering for a second.

"How would you like me to take you?" He asked. How could he make such a crude words sound so angelic? Just the way he talked to me got me wet. I wordlessly sat up and turned over, my knees supporting the rest of my body as a I hoisted my ass in the air and laid my head down on a pillow. He moaned feeling my body rub against his. "You like being fucked like this?" He asked, shoving his fingers in me again, I moaned out, "Like an animal?" he asked in between thrusts.

"Yes." I choked out, unbelievably turned on. And I did, I liked being taken a roughly as possible. I turned my head to watch him behind me. He pulled his fingers out and licked them seductively eyeing me as well.

"You taste so good." He said. Then he rubbed the tip of his hard penis against my opening.

"Stop teasing me Beau." I said.