I pushed his feet off the table as hard as could, nearly unseating him in the process. 

"Yah! Sit properly, won't you?"

He put his feet right back on the table.

"Aish." I growled, standing up. "Michyeosseo? Ms. Ryong is gonna kill us if we don't finish this!" 

Scoffing, Jungkook stood up too. "The only reason I'm only here is so you wouldn't be too embarrassed about being the only person who didn't complete the assignment."

Completely taken aback by this statement, I stared at him at a loss for words.

We were both standing within a few feet between each other at this point, him slightly agitated and me completely and utterly confused

"B-But....Wae?"  I asked, still unable to grasp the situation. 

"What do you mean, 'wae'?" He said back, like I had said something atrociously strange. 

"Why would you do something like pretending you forgot your essay? It isn't something sensible to do." I responded, trying to regain my train of thought that had been blown off it's tracks by the person currently standing in front of me. 

"Do I look like a sensible person to you?" He countered, grinning, one eyebrow raised. Before I say anything, he continued. "Anyways, if you don't want to be the pinpoint of Ms. Ryong's terrifyingness afterwards, I suggest that you do as you are supposed to and type away."

He extended one hand towards the desk, and gestured for me to sit down and start.

I sat down. Mostly because I had nothing else to say. It was only when I had already finished typing up the documents that I realized he had completely avoided my question. By that time, it was too late to question him without looking like a pabo. 

Aigoo, Jieun-ah. Where did your intelligence go?

Jungkook's POV

I exhaled a silent sigh of relief the moment I got out of that container-like room. 

She looked so cute back there when she couldn't understand what was going on around her. I walked a bit faster, forcing her to jog slightly to catch up. 

Why did I admit to not finishing the essay? Well... maybe I still felt bad for taking her test from last time...?

I dismissed the thought of why, and focused more on toying with her. She's so clumsy that she can barely stay on her two feet. Taehyung had told me about how she had tripped at her house, and warned me not to harm her. 

Pfft. Who trips in their own house unless their blind? I then nearly stumbled over IU's foot that she stuck out without any warning. 

Staggering a bit then turning around to face her, I was about to say something when I saw her laughing.

"I know for a fact you were thinking about how clumsy I am." she giggled. "But you aren't much better, aren't you?"

I felt my lips turn up at the corners without my permission. "Yah, at least I know my way around my home."

Her smile dropped off her face like it never existed. 

"Taehyung told you about that?" she said, looking wary and slightly scared.

"Yeah, like how you tripped in your house and caused a big mess." I snorted.

"Oh. That." she said, the smile returning. 

"I didn't make a big mess though."

"Liaaar."

"Am not."

"Is too."

"Am not."

Then I pushed her a bit and she fell over, promptly cutting off her repartee. 

Wow. Brilliant balance and coordination.

"Yah! Pabo!" she laughed, while trying to get up. 

I held out my hand, and helped her up, leaving her slightly surprised. 

"Come on. Ms. Ryong is probably wondering if we like, died or escaped or something."

We walked back to the classroom, this time not quite so hostile with each other. 

A/N: I have swim practice. T^TTTT   I'm that one potato that can't swim, and the other highschoolers are just whoooosh zooming past me while I'm drowning in their splashiness. Oh well. XD  Thanks for reading! Love ya all! Saranghaeyo!!!