Chapter 2

IU's POV

"You'll be sitting over there, next to Ji-eun." 

Wait. Wat.

I looked up from my sketching that I was doing out of disinterest. I mean really, so what if there are a couple of extra douchbags in our school? 

But, woah, why me? Did I do something wrong? I'm just trying to survive highschool without drawing attention to myself and maybe go to a good college in America. 

So of all people. Why does he have to sit next to ME?!

He stalked slowly towards me, looking me in the eye and analyzing me. I could feel the burning gaze of practically all the girls in my class, boring a hole in the back of my head. The jealousy and dislike was practically tangible. Whoohoo. I'll be an even less popular nerd from now on. 

Honestly, he looked like a normal human being to me. Maybe with looks that were a smudge better than average. But, otherwise, I couldn't understand why the girls were so crazy over him. 

The moment he sat down, I experienced a wave of dislike. From everything to his 'naturally' messy dark brown hair to the way he slung his bag down onto the floor. It was something out of my realm of comfort.

Our desks were joined together, and he sat while propping his head on his hand, leaning to one side like he couldn't even be bothered to pay attention in class. Sadly, that side was towards me. 

I scooted my stuff over, along with my chair. My personal space range for people other than my family and my best friend was around a meter. Currently, my inner IU's were screaming and running around because of a breach in security. 

As if he could sense my dislike, he leaned even more to my side.

I gritted my teeth and proceeded to migrate myself even farther away from him. Half my butt was now hanging off the seat, though that was rather unimportant at the time, seeing as how close a spawn of Satan was to me.

The teacher had started our lesson, and was stating something about Romans and togas. 

Jung-Jerk-Face leaned even farther towards me, practically laying on top of our desks in order to reach as far as I was.

I huffed slightly and scooted even mo-

CRASH

Aishh. Darn it.

Jungkook's POV

It was my first day in this school. I think I deserve something to play around with.

I leaned even more to her side, and heard the satisfying sound of her frustration. She moved away more and-

CRASH

Wow. How much does she even weigh? That was one spectacular crash. A new torture victim, and a rather interesting one at that. 

IU's POV

That evil, foul, nasty, mean (50 words later) bastard! He did that on purpose! And, worst of all, I played right into his hands!

"Jieun-ah. Is there a problem?" the teacher asked sternly, turning around, her hand still hovering over the chalkboard. 

"No ma'am. I slipped. I'm sorry."

"You slipped." she repeated.

"Yes ma'am. I'm sorry. I won't disturb the class anymore." I said, forcing myself to be a good girl.

The teacher gave me a scrutinizing look, then turned her back on me and continued with the Roman Empire.

Great. First week of school, and I'm already branded as a troublemaker.

DING DONG DING DONG 

After the bell rang, the class started filing out the door. Jungkook stood up with his belongings and followed them out. 

The bubble of anger that had been gradually expanding during the length of the class where I planned the hundred different ways of killing, him was about to burst. 

In the hallway, I grabbed his arm. He turned around, and I gave him my angriest glare. 

"Jeon. Jung. Kook. What is your damn problem?" I strained through gritted teeth.

People started to stare at us. Probably 'cause his face was ugly like no other species of crap. 

He gave me an innocent smile. "I'm not sure what you are talking about. I was just taking notes during class." 

"Yeah. Because taking notes requires your desk partner falling out of their chair. Or is that just a new thing that I missed?" I said sarcastically.

"Beats me. You probably fell out of your chair because you're too dumb to do something fundamental like sitting." He shrugged  off my hand coldly and continued walking down the hall. I was left standing there like an idiot. Looks like his rhetorical skills were better than mine.

I glanced around. There were a ton of girls giggling at me and lots of staring. Feeling my face stargin to redden, I ducked my head and walked briskly in the other direction, to my next class.

School ends a bit later....

V's POV

Aishhh. That Jeon Jungkook. He misbehaves way too much.

At our apartment, I found him cooking ramen. He didn't have his usual cold and kinda scary poker-face on, which left me slightly wary. 

I slung my backpack onto the couch. "Yah, you're gonna make some for me too, right? I'm famished."

He stayed silent, continuing to stare at the soup like it held all the secrets of life.

"You all right?" I went over and tapped him lightly on the shoulder.

No response from him.

"Yahhhh, wake up!" I shook him, exasperated. 

Jungkook started, and shook his head. "I-I wasn't the one that used all the toiled paper. It was already like that." he said, losing some of his usual cold facade.

I blinked, trying to process the turn of the conversation. "Wat." I said. "That is totally off topic."

"Uhh. I, er, need to go use the...bathroom." 

He ducked around me and marched down the hallway, nearly crashing into the doorframe as he went. 

"Is he okay?" I pondered aloud. "Nah, he's being normal." I said, satisfied with the most likely conclusion as I took over the task of cooking.

Jungkook's POV

After half tripping into the bathroom and locking the door behind me, I leaned back on the door and slid down until I was sitting on the cold, white tiles.

That girl. She's strange. 

I laughed, then quickly covered my mouth to stop myself. Giggling like a lunatic was on the list of terrifying things like spiders, death, and homework.

It's nothing, I resolved. I stood up fluidly and brushed my hands off, even though there was nothing on them. I unlocked the door to the bathroom, determined to have a normal day.

A/N: YAASS. I finished! And, I'm sorry if the story is kinda lame so far. Don't forget to vote and comment! Love you all!!!! Saranghaeyo!!!!