I locked everything up and stepped out with her only to stop in front of her car. Mikhail is leaning against the matte black beauty. This is literally my dream car. The Honda Civic Type-R is the cutest import I have ever seen. Having Rip's hot brother leaning against it is just a bonus.

"You're a fan?" Rip asked and I just nodded. "My brother or the car?" she whispered. I felt my face heat up. "Both then?"

"Shut up, Rip," I whispered. She gave me a big smile.

"It's okay, Ezra. So is he," she smirked. The comment wiped the smile from my face as she unlocked the car.

We went into the mall for Mikhail's new phone and we all walked out with a new one. As the day progressed Rip and I started to figure out just how alike we were and by that I mean we were both major fangirls. We totally fangirl a lot of the same things just for different reasons. I've never met a girl that I could get along with like this. I somehow always end up being on someone's shit list when I try to make friends.

Mikhail just stayed back watching us. It's like he's enjoying us having a good time. Which makes sense after what happened to Rip. He might just like the fact that she's finally smiling. I like making her smile. She deserves it in my opinion. She's too pretty to have a scowl on her face. Everything was going perfect until they took me home.

"We have to go," Rip announced, glaring at the two figures standing outside my loft building.

"Hey, that's my sister and her new boyfriend. Come meet him," they both looked at one another skeptically.

It was Mikhail who sighed and motioned her out of the car which is weird. As we approached, Gage pulled my sister closer to him and looked me over once before he looked up at Mikhail who is significantly bigger than him. I feel like Mikhail is sizing him up.

"You... Umm, this is Lina's boyfriend," I stuttered.

"Demarco a little lost?" Mikhail asked his tone seems like he's very angry.

I tried to look over at him to see his expression but he is way too close to me. Rip pulled me out the way and then pushed me behind her. What the hell is this? Why are they acting this way?

"You're a little far away from mommy and daddy. Especially you, princess, shouldn't you be hiding behind your daddy right about now?" Gage asked mockingly.

"Funny. Typical of your kind to assume things they have no business assuming," Rip answered, her tone just as bad as Mikhail.

"How's Steve huh? Cozy?" I felt her tense.

"Steve will soon learn his place in the world," she sighed. "Maybe you should too,"

"Last time I checked visiting my girl is where I belong," Mikhail looked back at me. His expression was dark and hurt.

"How do you guys know each other?" Lina finally spoke up.

"My dad took over his dad's company a few years back. His dad was embezzling money and a bunch of other illegal shit. If it wasn't for my family hundreds of people would have lost their jobs and probably their families," Rip answered without taking her eyes off of Gage. Her angry tone doesn't match her calm features.

"Your dad is fucking liar. He's a fucking leech just like the rest of you good for nothing pricks," Rip gripped Mikhail's arm before Mikhail moved forward to hit him. Which is a bit of a disappointment, the prick kind of deserves to get hit.

"Mika, he isn't worth it. Besides he's probably already out past his curfew. His mommy might spank him," Rip chastised.

"You live with your parents?" Lina asked looking at him. Gage looked away. "So, that's why you don't want me to go over?"