20

Megann's pov:  4 years later:

"Megann! You have five mins to be on the carpet." Lyndsay called.

"I'm coming!" I told her.

Calum stepped out of the bathroom and smiled at me as our son ran into my arms.

"Mommy! We go carpet now?" He asked.

"Yes Alex." I smiled.

"Are you sure your ready to tell them?" Calum asked.

"I'm positive." I nodded.

I held on to my son, Alex, hand and walked out of the small trailer. We met up with the rest of the boys. We could hear fan screaming our names. We stood for pictures and walked up to the interviewer finally.

"Hello boys and Megann." She smiled.

"Hello." We said together.

"And you must be little Alex." She said.

Alex nodded and waved.

"So is there anything your expecting out of tonight? I know you boys have just dropped another album. Megann we hear your back in the studio recording a new album of your own after the new single with the boys." The interviewer said.

"We don't really expect much tonight except a lot of fun. We don't expect our song to win because we are up against some amazing people." I told her.

"Now, there are some rumors going around that you guys are expecting baby number two. Is that true?" She asked Calum.

"No. No. Nothing yet. Just our little Alex." Calum smiled as he picked up Alex.

"Well, good luck tonight. I'm sure you guys will win!" She smiled.

We thanked her and went on our way.

"I thought you were going to say it then?" Calum whispered.

"No, I will if we win." I told him.

"And what if we don't?" He said.

"I'm presenting before. I'll do it then." I told him.

He smiled and walked ahead of me to find our seats.

"What's up with you two?" Luke asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You've been whispering. You know we don't keep secrets." He said.

"It's nothing Luke I promise." I told him.

We hated not telling them our secret but we wanted to surprise them along with everyone else.

"Uncle Lukey! Sit wif me!" Alex called.

"I'm coming buddy." Luke called.

It was finally time for me to present the award. I went back stage and said hello to a few friends that passed. The announcer called my name and I walked out alone. Everyone was cheering I waved and held up the mic.

"It may look like I'm up here alone tonight presenting this award, but I've actually got a little boy or girl along for the ride." I smiled as I held my stomach.

The crowd went wild. Calum stood and clapped. The boys gasped and hugged Calum.

"Now, on to presenting the award." I laughed.

It was time for our award. We were nervous. Alex sat in my lap and rubbed my belly. He was happy he was going to be a big brother and for that, I was thankful.

"And the winner is....5sos and Megann!"

We jumped up and hugged each other.

"Yay! Mommy and daddy win!" Alex yelled as he hugged Calum and I.

We piled on to the stage and Calum grabbed the mic.

"We didn't expect to win this tonight. We actually knew we wouldn't because of who we are up against. Thank you everyone for voting. I'm so excited to have made this song with my best friends and my wife. Thank you everyone!" He yelled.

He hugged Alex and I and smiled. The boys were saying something about it and in that moment I knew I could never be happier. I had my amazing husband. I have great friends. I had a little boy and another baby on the way. Life was just amazing.

"I'm so happy that you are mine again." Calum whispered to me.

"I wouldn't have it any other way baby." I smiled.

"Mine forever."

"Mine always."

- that's it!! Mine Again is officially over!! I hope you enjoyed this book. I'm going to post something after this and PLEASE read it!!! -Lynds