1

There comes a time when you have to let the ones you love go and do something for you. When doing this you know you are loved if they stick around yet sometimes it's not that simple. One can become selfish which causes them to lose that loved one. In this case, I lost the one boy that meant the world to me all because I had a dream. But so did he. We had the same dream, but different things come for people. Some succeed and others don't. Or just not yet. Our dream was to become famous singers. We wanted to move people with our music. Both of us wanted to be solo artists. We even talked about helping each other write songs when we became famous. Then one day someone found my YouTube channel and signed me. And only me. Calum, he was devastated but he hid it well. He knew I was happy and he was happy for me. He just wanted this too. Soon after that my first single came out. My YouTube channel began to get hugely popular. Calum began to get distant and I chose my career over him. It was the worst decision I ever made because Calum was my everything. I remember the last thing I said to him and it was so heart breaking.

"Calum we can't keep doing this. I'm going places, it's my time to shine. Maybe yours will come soon."

He had looked at me with so much sadness.

"If this will make you happy Megann, then fine."

That conversation was always on my mind. I was right though. Calum's time finally came, but not alone. He had three friends named Luke, Michael, and Ashton with him and they were 5 Seconds Of Summer. I was a big fan. On my free time I would listen to their songs and see what Calum was up to. It's been three years and I still miss him. More than anything.

-Surprise! I know I said this story won't be up until 2016 but I figured why not let it be a little Christmas present from me to you guys that read it? But the NEXT CHAPTER will be up in 2016. I hope you have an amazing day and an amazing Christmas or if you don't celebrate Christmas Happy Holidays! -Lynds