18

Megann's pov:

I was playing a show today in the park. I had decided this a while back without knowing I would be feeling so much hurt today. Michael was mad at me because Calum kissed me. Calum said he was still in love with me and I didn't say it back. God, why didn't I say it back? I can't hurt Michael. I know I already have but even if I choose Calum I need him to be okay with it. It was an hour before the show and I just refused to get ready. Lyndsay barged into my room and tore the cover off my bed.

"Get up right now." She said.

"I can't." I told her.

"Do you want to let tons of fans down just because your sad that you don't know who you want to be with? I understand that your sad but do you want 300+ people to be sad because they couldn't see you? Lyndsay had a point.

"Okay. Fine. I'm up." I said.

She threw a dress at me. After I put it on, she sat me down in a chair and began fixing my hair.

"Do you know what you want to do?" She asked.

"No. I like Michael a lot. Maybe I even love him. But I feel the same way about Calum." I frowned.

"I'm sorry I can't help. I know saying this won't help at all but I support whatever decision you make. Either of those boys would be good for you." Lyndsay said as she handed me pins to hold for my hair.

"I know." I nodded.

After she was finished, I was put into a car and drove to the park where tons of fans were already waiting. A small stage was set up and it looked so beautiful. My hour was up and I went on stage. I said a few words before I sang my first song. As I was singing I noticed a girl who had a sign with lyrics from one of my songs on it. It said 'And I Knew How Much I Loved Him That Day.' I continued to sing but in that exact moment, I knew exactly who I wanted to be with. And I was going to him right after the show.

-Only a few more chapters left! I hope you have enjoyed this book so far! -Lynds.