5

My hair was touched up and I was ready for the meet and greet, or ready as I'd ever be. Person after person piled in asking for off the wall picture poses and having nice conversations. The last people to come in, were Michael, Calum, and the rest of their band. Michael ran to me and I kissed his cheek.

"Hello Michael!" I smiled.

"You-You remember me? Oh my god. This is the best day of my life." He smiled sweetly.

"Have you checked Twitter?" I laughed.

He pulled out his phone and smiled.

"You are so amazing." He said hugging me again.

"Let her breathe Michael." One of the other boys laughed.

"I'm Luke. This is Ashton. We are the other band members. It's so nice to meet you. We love your music." Luke smiled.

"It's nice to meet you guys too. Would you all like a picture?" I asked.

We posed for a few pictures and I took picture with each boy except Calum.

"Come on Cal, you love Megann. Get a picture." Ashton smiled.

I made eye contact with him. He looked so sad. I knew he hated me. He pulled out his phone and we smiled. He looked at the picture and showed it to me.

"Just like old times, remember?" He whispered.

"Calum I'm-"

"Don't. Just-don't." He said and backed away.

"Will I see you guys again soon?" I asked.

"You can come to our show and watch backstage. We are performing at a little venue here tomorrow night. If-if you aren't busy that is." Michael rambled.

"I'd love to come." I told him.

Michael tried to stay calm.

"We will see you tomorrow night then. Bye Megann!" He waved.

The boys, except Calum, hugged me one last time. And walked toward the door.

"Hey guys! I forgot something I'll be right back." Calum called.

He ran back to me the grabbed my face and kissed me. It was deep and passionate.

"I've never been with anyone else. I still love you and I hate it. I hate myself for loving you. I hate you because I still love you. Why did you have to do this to me?" He whispered.

"Cal-"

"No. I shouldn't have done that. I'm sorry. Goodbye Megann." He said and just like that he was gone again.