“Liar.”

“Am not.”

“Still lying.” Draco snickered slightly, and I rolled my eyes at him.

“So immature.”

“You’re one to talk.”

“Jerk.”

“See? That’s exactly what I’m talking about.”

“Ferret.”

“Now that one hurt.” Draco snorted, shaking his head at me.

“It was supposed too...” I sang,  smirking slightly in amusement. 

“You’ve gotten meaner.” Draco mused, and I glared at him.

“Yes, because you’re so full of kindness.” I snorted, and Draco frowned slightly in thought.

“Touche.” He said after a moment, and I grinned triumphantly. 

Sucker.

“I always win.” I stated arrogantly, and Draco rolled her eyes.

“You’re impossible, that’s what you are.” He stated grimly, and I stuck my tongue out at him. Though I really didn’t mind his teasing. I kind of enjoyed it, actually. The ridiculous banter. It made me feel like all this crazy dark-lord crap hadn’t happened.

“Aw, but ya know you adore it.” I snickered, and Draco snorted in disbelief before looking back out of the window.

“So, you know who I am.” He started, and I frowned. He had an odd tone to his voice, when he looked back over at me, his gaze cool.

“And now I know who you are, too.”

I froze, staring at him disbelief. Surely he didn’t know- there was no way he could’ve found out.

“What are you talking about?” I managed after a moment, and Draco stared at me, his face impassive.

“I think you know exactly what I’m talking about.”

“No clue.” I said stiffly, and without a word Draco lifted his wand, and I winced as the compartment door locked with a loud click, the curtains swinging shut. 

He was gonna kill me. I was too young to die, I didn’t want to die! I had already died once for crying out loud!

Draco turning back to me lifted his wand, and on instinct I shrunk back, keeping my arms over my face as I tucked my knees to my chest, panic gripping me.

“If you’re gonna kill me, make it fast..” I said quickly, closing my eyes. I waited for a few seconds, waiting for the two fatal words to come, to be sent back to death, and never come back. But after a few seconds, nothing had come, and I risked a glance upwards to see Draco standing there, looking a mix of hurt and amusement.

“You really think I’d kill you?” He asked softly, tilting his head to the side. I looked up at him in surprise, my eyes widening to the point where I was sure they looked like the moon.

“You mean you’re not?” I returned, and Draco shook his head. 

“Of course not.” He coughed, looking at me like I was crazy. Frowning slightly I dropped my protective stance, putting my hands in my lap and staring at him, vaguely wondering what was going on in his head.

“I have a.....proposition, for you.” He coughed, and my eyes widened again. Oh...

“Continue.” I said, crossing my legs at the ankle. Draco looked at me uncertainly.

“You have to promise to hear me out.” 

“Will do. Now continue.” I urged him on, and Draco sighed, sitting back down across from me, leaning towards me with his arms on his elbows.

“The Dark Lord is offering you a place in his ranks.” He started after a moment, looking down at the floor. “Instead of killing you, like he first wished.... he wants you, Lily. He’s asked me to talk to you. To convince you.”

“Draco..” I said uncertainly, and Draco nodded, standing up in front of me and taking my hands. I bit my lip to keep from smiling as a rush of warmth ran up my body from my finger tips, looking up at Draco, who’s expression was grim.

“Just think about it. Please.”

“I will.” I promised, smirking slightly at the shocked expression on his face.

“Y-you will?”

“I will.” I nodded, and Draco a shot smile when someone knocked on the compartment door, causing him to jump away from me.

“Lily? You in there?” I heard Harry’s voice ask from the outside, and this both Draco and my eyes widened.

“Oh hell..” I muttered before opening the door slightly, peeking my head through.

“Harry! Hey, what’re you doing here?” I forced a laugh, smiling. Harry raised an eyebrow at my odd behavior.

“Looking for you. We couldn’t find you for awhile, we got separated at the station..” He said slowly, and I nodded.

“Oh, yeah, I know. Don’t worry, I’ve been fine.” I waved it off. Harry nodded.

“Ah.... can I come in?” He asked, moving into open the door and before I could stop him he walked in, stopping when he saw Draco, before glaring at the Slytherin.

“Lily, what’s he doing in here?” He seethed, and I let out a sigh, ready to make up another lie when Draco did for me. Stiffly he regarded Harry.

“I was just coming to clear a few things up.” He said coolly, and I bit my lip as the two exchanged glares before Harry stepped aside, allowing Draco to leave. Before he did however he looked over at me and gave me a pointed look, one that obviously meant- ‘Think about what I told you.’

I nodded at him before the compartment door slid shut, and Harry turned on me.

“What are you doing with Malfoy?” He asked suspiciously, and I rolled my eyes.

“Relax, Harry, you’re getting riled up over nothing. Malfoy just came in to explain a few things to me.” I said, putting as much venom in my voice as possible. Harry, though he still looked skeptical, nodded.

“Oh.... he didn’t threaten you, did he?”

“No Harry, of course not.” I reassured him, and Harry let out a small sigh when the compartment door slid open again, and the rest of my friends filed in, one after the other as they started talking, though I wasn’t really there.

I was thinking over my conversation with the Death Eater.

XxXAuthorsNoteXxX

OKAY! So what did ya think?? I really wanted to put some Draco/Lily in there, being that it was Valentines day and allll...^^ SO YEAH!!

WHAT do you think Lily should do? I mean, I already know what's gonna happen, i just wanna here what YOU guys think is going to happen. 

SO...

COMMENT. VOTE. FAN!

Luv ya,

-Lily