funny way to go

You heard of your Allie being killed by a turtle assassin and her family being burned down with the club of so many other Mafia families, it made your blood boil when you heard and swore you would find the turtle and avenage your comrade.  You weren't a boss but a under boss instead, the boss of bosses wasn't there, she was in China to get links with the chinse Mafia and so of course you're the one in charge and you weren't half bad at it. You were in the boss of bosses 's office, looking at pictures of what happened at the club, still you couldn't identify the turtle, you didn't even know his name or heard of any turtle assassins in new York, this was driving you mad!  " dammit! He must be working for another family, our enemy?  Saki?  Who!? " you screamed as your fist slammed down on the desk ' "why would we work for the ones we hate ~" you heard behind you and quickly looked back, no one was there and it made who ever there to laugh, it echoing in your office " whos there!  Come out and face me! " you shouted as you took out your machine gun from under your desk, finger against the trigger ready to fire " hahahahaha!~ oh the big bad boss is gonna shoot me! " the voice said with a huge chunk of noticeable fake fear, it caused you to growl, how dare he mock you " How dare you mock me!  Why don't you come out and accept your death!  ' you shouted as you looked around, soon stopping,eyes shifting back when you noticed the hit of orange and black by your window " hii~" the orange shirt turtle said as he waved his fingers at you " Hi..now bye!" You smirked,pulling the trigger as bullet after bullet zoomed at their target.
The turtle snickered and dodged the bullets,ducking,bobbing,weaving all that came after him ,you didnt stop,you were determined to end him  but your bullets we're running low and you haven't hit him once, not once! .your eyes narrow as he seem to come closer as he dodged your bullets, your saw him but his hands in his pockets before pulling them out, the moonlight shun on his hands and you saw a shine, wires.  ' da hell! ' you thought as you lost your focus and when you did it, the turtle smirked and kicked the gun from your hands before sliding under you to Dodge your punch, you were too blinded with rage to notice the wires that were around your ankles, he jumped up and threw a punch, you caught the punch and growled, throwing back a punch only to have him redirect it and elbowed you in the throat.  You gasped and gripped your throat, eyes closed in pain that you didn't see what he was doing. 
You heard him snicker behind you and snapped opened your eyes to look back at him, he was in front of your window, his hands were up and his palms were open, he didn't have any weapons in him, it made you suspicious " what, surrender already? " you snarled as you we're about walk to him but the wires on your ankles held you back " what the!-!" " hahahahah!  Your face is priceless! " he howled in laughter by the shocked and scared look on your face " what is this! " "a little trick of mine" he said with a smirk and dropped his hands, you hissed in pain as you felt wire rub hard against your wrists, ankles, stomach and neck and bow saw it, in the shine of the moon you were able to see the net of wires he made on and around you,they rub against your skin hard enough to the point they're already bleeding, you screamed in pain as you started to feel it against your bones " you're a fun one L/n, but I'm not the type to play with the same toy more than once " he said with a dark smirk, watching you tremble in front of him before he closed his palms in a tight fist, the wires started to tighten more and more as his fist tighten as well, your screams filled his ears as it cut through the bones till finally, the screams stopped, a soft thud hit the floor and hit the turtles toe " aww she was pretty too" he commented as he kicked the head lightly, watching it roll under the desk before shrugging, pushing open the window ,not looking back as he jumped out, landing in the second building as he heard soldiers enter your office, only to find you headless in a web of wires " BOSS!! " they screamed at the sight.  " still didn't bring the marshmallow" the purple turtle said as he stood on the edge of a building with two others, red and blue " two more for the night.. "