dance of death

You were at a club in downtown new York,you were a boss of bosses,  a very strong one ( power wise, not strength)   too, you proclaimed that you and your family were going to take a break from it all and decided to head out to the club with no worries, oh how are you wrong to think this night will go well.  You all went to a club that was specifically made for powerful families and /or Important people, you're family easily got in and started to enjoy the night. 
A hour or two  passed while you were there, you were at the bar, taking another drink when you see a flash of purple walk past you and sit next to you, your eyes shifted over to look at the person, or from what you're seeing, a turtle. He was tall, least a foot taller than you ,he was fit and that was pretty clear, he worse a leather jacket with sliver lining around the wrist, black leather pants with sliver lined pockets and a body hugging black shirt,his boxers was showing a bit and it made your eyes trail down to the front to a noticeable v line, as if he knew you were watching him, he chuckled and you saw his body turn to your direction, your eyes shifted up, your e/c eyes meeting a set of bright red ones, but even as bright as they be, you always say something twisted but you werent sure. He smirked at you and snapped his fingers when he noticed you we're staring from his eyes to the black fedora on his head that was tilted to shadow the left eye " you know, staring isn't nice " he teased as he looked head to the bartender, ordering a drink for you both.a little time passed and it went from you explaining ( trying to)  on why you we're staring to him flirting with you, you felt comfortable by his words and his company that you were open. 
You and him we're sharing a laugh when a certain song started to play ' Let it die by star set ' you noticed and looked at the turtle who stood up and took your hand, pulling you to the dance floor "common, I know you can dance" he said as the music started playing with the guitar entry, it was almost like a waltz, but it was free and loose. You sighed and chuckled, moving with him to the music till the beat picked up, he was the one mostly controlling the actions as he spun you around every now and then, at the second solo you both were close as if it was tango, your noses brushing against each other, you blushed and he smirked as the beat picked up, him taking you by the hand and spinning you around, laughing with you every now and then but you were obvious, you didn't see or feel as he took away your m/w/n ( Mafia weapon name) and your phone and hid it away. The ending of the song came close as he pulled you close, his lips teasingly brushing against yours that you wanted them and hated his teasing
" y/n.. " he mummered lowly against your lips ,a shiver ran down your spine as you answer " y-yea? ' you answered as you saw him ran his hand down your chin to your neck, gently holding it. You looked at him as he smiled at you, but you felt your blood turn cold when his smile turned into a cold smirk, his bright eyes turning a bit of an darker red as the grip on your neck tighened, everyone else was enjoying themselves and didn't see what was happening as he leaned to your ear and whispered lowly " sweet dreams ~" before you  felt something perice through  your throat, one of your own blades. Your eyes widen as you felt your blood trickling down your neck, your hands falling limp as you looked at him and he just chuckled, dragging the blade across make the wound bigger before walking past you as you fell to your knees, the people finally noticed, some screamed, some gasped and some looked at danger as he dropped the bloody blade " stop him! " one of your soliders yelled as they aimed their gun at him, they we're gonna fire till someone screamed " FIRE!! " the club was on fire and it was spreading fast, the building started to collapse, your soldiers tried to ignore the smoke and get the turtle but he was gone, nothing bit black smoke and flames filled their vision as the building closed on them. 

" man I wish I had marshemellos! " a light green orange shirt wearing turtle said as he watched the building burned, the red eyed turtle crossed his arms and just chuckled " too bad, bring it on the next one"