Secret reveal role play: Danger

You  and danger were snugglinh under the sheets to keep warm from the sudden cold day, you were slowly waking up, yawning and rubbing your eyes, your version was blurry for a second before it was clear enough to make you see your sleeping partner, danger. His jacket was at the foot of the bed, hid hat was on the head of the stand and his shirt was on the floor, you were kinda the blame for that but you rather not explain yourself, you blushed and smiled, looking up at him only to blink, he was asleep yes, he had his purple bandana around his head, that's also true but his left eye was still covered ,but what bothered you was, why, he never took it off, he never showed you his left eye, wad he keep s secret?  You thought it was unfair since he knew everything and more about you, you thought you had the rights to. Know .
You bit your lip and slowly reached up, your hand brushing agaisng his head to the bandana and grabbed the edge, slowly startinh to lift it up, you were getting closer, it was almost off when a hand suddenly grabbed your wrist, you felt your skin turn cold as you saw red eyes looking down at you " what do you think you're doing ?.."

Youre response?