Everyones Short Bio

Legacy ( Leo)

Carrying the nickname " Legacy" alot of people expect things out of him now that's he's promoted to the under boss.he won't lie,he does like the position he's in but knows he can't keep it for long since they've been already slowly dying their assignment down day in and day out they're getting pulled more into the group.

Lagacy here ,well he's a bit * in raphs words* More like a giant prick that needs to get the stick out his...'shell',meaning he takes the position serious,calm as he still is but he's somewhat really strict,you owe him money and he gives you a day you have to get it.by.the.day. He isn't gonna listen to sob story and give you more days because of it.he isn't cold,just strict and serious. Taking in the roll of underboss he treats raph as he was just a partner * well when they're in the gang atleast*but raph knows the real deal so isn't fazed by it.

He has a blue amulet hidden in his suit that's under his tie,it was the letter " M",won't given any signs he has it.

He isn't strict because be thinks he's all high and mighty but because he wants to keep his position hidden until the job his done he can go back to being the Leo they all know

Rapture ( raph)

 Not surprising that our green eyed tough turtle would be the Caporegimes.he stuck with Leo since he knows Leo is always thinking he can do stuff on his own,he saved Leo's life more times than they could count which Leo final notices and so accepts the fact raph ain't leaving hin no matter what he says.

Going by the nickname " Rapture" for his fast killings and easy taken downs,Raph isn't much of a hothead,he is, how ever, short tempered but laid back,,easy to get angered but you'd have to pester him long enough to a him snapping your neck level and

With that temper you got yourself the perfect capo,though he Isn't in charge of mikey since mikey is in a different gang * will be explained later*. He's loyalty isn't as strong as it should so his position will not change but be really doesn't care where it was. But when he's not capo he's Leo's personsal hitman and goes out with spike and mona lisa to get the job done. Just like mikey he had a red amulet hooked on his pants that has a " S" on it.

He has the oddest obsession for Raspberry,no one knows why and technically he won't say why.

He had constant fight with his allies,geperdizing the truce they have a lot of times,one of them resulted In getting a bullet to the cheek but luckily he didn't break his jaw or something since it missed by a inche,there is a scarf left back but the wound is still healing * or that he says so they would stop asking him if he'd okay ever time*

Danger ( donnie)

 Dangertello isn't as dangerous as his nick name implies,he's actually really sweet and atleast the least dangerous or deadly in the gang,that is,if he's in a good mood,but when he's not then Yeah,danger is what you'd be in with him. Donnie isn't much of a chatterbox,he keeps everything except a plot to himself. He's secretive as well,no one has ever seen his left eye since he uses his hat to keep it hidden,his brothers have seen his left eye before but they don't remeber what was.either wrong with it or different. Donnie is more of aaaa..sweet talker,uses his charm to get a even great deal which earned him the boast to Consigliere.

Donnie did have a crush on April,heck he dated her for a year before he got promoted...and the fact he caught her with Casey. they aren't friends,more like allies since there was alot of tension between them.

Since donnie is the oldest between him and did mikey and he didn't want Mikey to get in trouble he made and a deal eith the boss to make Mikey a solider so he'd keep a better eye on him,maybe the deal has something to do with his left eye,who knows~