Secrets and facts of the Au

IF YOU DO NOT KNOW/IS CONFUSED ABOUT THE MAFIA AU!

basic information,Inspired by Sirconcon
Little relation to the street punks au

ABOUT THE AU

* The Mafia Au is based off,of course,real life Mafia families,I.e: the Gambino and Genovese,the two families that are both rich and powerful. It's world is completely human and mutant balanced,mutants aren't outlasted,humans arent ( completely ) hated  ,the Turtles aren't  ( umm) Ninjectic as the orginal,but that doesn't mean they don't how to protect themselves

Little Basic Info~

* Dodgers Constant thrill seek

Dodgers thrill seek is not something
he enjoys to do in honesty.he uses Danger  ( meaning actual dangerous things) To distract from the reality ,seeing someone he never knew but knew scared for them lose their life for them,seeing so many outcomes of betrayal,distrust,taking advantage of other innocent or not innocent people for own selfish uses,knowing that he and his brothers has turned just the same as those he saw from when he was a tot,he  uses thrill as a excuse to get away from it all,to distract himself from it until the night comes and he can go home to his true home at the Msn hideout where eye can forget about everything.

2: Raptures  obsession and Cheek wound

I don't know you've notice but Rapture chews bubblegum almost 24/7,always raspberry,no its not for seem craving or something but it's because the fruit Raspberry was the first fruit ever given to him to eat after splinter saved them from the cages,that was a sign to him that they were free from the cages for good,after seeing that he had to separate from his brothers and splinter,he grew,worried and had anxiety attacks,it was hard to keep him calm till splinter found out,and now knowing that the raspberry calm him down he gave the gun you always see him with to calm him down ,which it did but no one knew about it.the sign that Anxiety was strong he couldn't even handle his own pistol right and ended up shooting himself in the cheek,the only one who knew what happened was the boss of boss of the Genovese family,he brought rapture back to the infirmary to where he got stitches and a bandaid over it ( like the one you see him with now),he told everyone that it's from a backstab that happened with soldiers from another Mafia family and they believed it,till even now he kept both this away from everyone.

* The Main Goal and plan of the Msn

Each MSN memeber has their own goal but the one goal they are Share us taking down the Oroku Shatter l,their plan is stay in the oroku shatters two main allies,The Gambino and Genovese,while there,they are slowly gaining information and weakness of all three of the families to take each other them down so they don't rule new York as the underground,but though that is the plan everyone knows ,the four turtles as their own secret they kept away from splinter.They don't want to leave the families they're in,They like the power,the knowledge,They are getting sucked in and becoming a victim lf their own plan ,unknowingly to splinter who always asked what's their result on finding more and more information,the more and more they say they are,the more and more they lie

* Connection of viper,splinter and shredder

A bit like the orginal story,Splinter is the true father of viper but,he doesn't know,he never knew Raven ( Tangshens nickname ) was pregnant in the first place.She was sick,with a strong cancer and she knew she was going to die,the night she was going to die she gave birth to Viper,shredder heard the babies wail and ran into her room to see her holding the baby.On her last wish,she asked for him to keep her,protect her and don't let her know that she belonged to splinter until she understood the world they were in,at age 15,he promised  but seeing the day splinter betrayed him and left with the turtles,he broke his promise,kept viper and fooled her into thinking she was his father and splinter helped  another Mafia family ' assassinate' her ,she believed it all and now her only goal is the taken splinter down but she could never get pass the other capogime of the msn that always manage tO beat her by numbers.

* Why Relationships Are a Risk

Dating in the Mafia is the huge No no,Dating in the mafia is just a death wish waiting time be carries out for the Mafia members significant other ,If one is to date a Mafia memeber ,it would be that person a target,a weak point to the other families eyes,that person will be hunted,either held for ransom or killed to hit the  enemy memeber.legacy is the one who clarified this to everyone that they will not,should not and must not fall in love or date for as along as their still in the mafia,as he being the one to take the girlfriend away from an enemy family to claim weapons in return for her,he hated doing it and if having someone they will to be taken away and in that position like that,he made it clear that they should never fall in love or date anyone.

* Legacys Coldness

Legacy was never ever ever such a cold person as he is now,he was a almost up to Dodgers level of happy when they were kids to teens but after becoming underboss,his happy  self was slowly shattering,It all started when he had to proclaim someone's death because they failed to return all the money they had owed the family.

rapture was the one who had to do the dirty work but he was calm. Legacy was standing next to the boss of boss and was scared to do it,he hesitated so long that the boss of boss got annoyed and ordered rapture himself to kill the person,Legacy was forced to watch. The boss of boss soon took legacy back in his office,he yelled at him ,telling him that hesitating is what's gonna get him killed m,showing mercy and letting other families know they have a weak underboss would make them look a shame,ever since then,EVERYTIME legacy hesitated to end a betrayer,he was forced to watch them be shot in front of him ,over time,over a fight that lead to him being shot in the left shoulder ,legacy soon saw that it didn't matter if he tried to stop or not,if they were innocent or a threat to the family,hesitating did lead to him being shot but luckily,not to death ,at least yet.

His demeanor turned cold after then,now being one to call the shots this time with no hesitation,he is the underboss the boss of boss wants.

* Dangers silence on his eye

Ever since dangers left eye was no longer a full successful used he grew to be scared of it himself,at first ,it was just other memebers,staring at him,running away from him,even losing his targets cause they fear him a monster and because it jt,he turned his old bandana into a head wrap and a ,kinda,eye Patch,he went act of using mask to help hide the evidence of it so no one would stare at hin and the worked ,his targets no longer ran away,he could seduce anyone and they were too captivated to question about his hat or his left eye,thinking that it fit his personality. The true reason he doesn't talk about it is because he doesn't want to be reminded of it,he doesn't want to remember how people ran away from him,the one who shouldn't fear him feared him  and in fear of scaring of anyone he cares about,he never brought it,always ignored it if someone did ask about it and never showed it to anyone

* Lotus rethink

At home, Lotus breaks down crying and weeping, unsure about the life she is in now and how what she is living now only adds on to her unstable state