viper vs Tessen

She couldn't handle another punch,she couldn't fight any more,she was on her knees,one eye closed tightly  as blood leaked from  it,holding her stomach with heavy breathing,looking up at viper ' d-damn I'm losing this f-fight,s-shes gonna kill me ' she thought as she watched viper stop infront of her,her dark brown and sliver boots infront of her " oh? Weak already Tessen~" viper cooed with a dark smirk,two pistols in her grip " it's shame,you were a enjoyable fight too,more than that weakly father of yours " Tessen eyes snapped open st that,staring Down at the floor as she thought ' m-my father ....' she thought,letting it echo in her head,viper coukd tell she was thinking about it and smirked wider " don't worry,you'll be meeting him soon" she promised,aiming both pistols at her head and without hesitation,fired.
Tessen eyes narrowed,ducking under the bullets to spin kick  the pistols out vipers grip,gripping the back of vipers shirt to hold her in place,pulling back her fist " never.hurt.my.family.." she growled and shouted " AGAIN!!!" sending a punch in vipers stomachs hard blood came from mouth,eyes widen abd body shaking from the impact " h-how.."

This was pretty fun to do don't worry Tessen dad isn't dead,he's in the hospital with a really critical  condition so viper thinks he's dead,don't worry hell pull through