Sexting A Stranger --- Please dont freak out

Start from the beginning

Pencil case - check

Planner check

French book - check

PE kit - check

Maths homework - check

Dinner Money - check

House key - check

I think that's all I need, all I need to do now is sweet talk mummy to take me to school.

"MUUUUUMMMMMYYYYY, YOU KNOW CAUSE YOU LOVE ME? Will you PLEASE take me to school? You don't want me to be late do you?" I say while I give her a big hug.

"Sure" she replays as she grabs her car keys from the kitchen side and heads out to the car, I do one last check and remember I left my phone upstairs I dash up the stairs and grab it from the bedside table where it's been on charge then run back down the stairs slipping on my brogues and grabbing my bag then get in the car. I know my mum has been wanting to get some time alone with me to ask about Niall, that's why for the past couple of days I've been avoiding the situation but I can't avoid it forever.

"So how's lover boy?"

"Lover boy? You mean Niall right?"

"Yeah Niall, how's Niall?"

"Okay, I think, I haven't spoke to him yet toady, I guess he will still be in bed seen as though he doesn't have school to go to." I don't even know pic he's text me because I haven't switched my phone on yet, so I turn on my phone and sure enough I have a message from Niall, he give me his number yesterday so I text him so he knew it was me, so we no longer talk on KIK we text.

11PM Niall: night, night sweetie, have a good sleep :) hope you're not in too much pain when you wake up. Love Ni :*xxxx

8AM Niall: morning sweet cheeks, have a good day at school, text me when you get bored ;) hope your belly is okay. Love Ni :*xxxx

Aw he's so cute.

"Well you've spoke to him now so is he okay?"

"Actually I haven't spoke to him yet I just read the messages he's sent me while my phone was off, but who in their right mind would be up at this time when they don't have anything to do?"

"He might have a job duh." This is why I love my mum because she's still acts like a kid.

Me: why would you be up this early when you don't have anywhere to go? I will do, I have maths first so that's going to be a bundle of fun 👍 my belly was hurting but I took some tablets and now it's fine :) Love T :*xxxx

"You really like this boy huh?" I look at my mum as if to say 'how'd you know' and 'why do you think that' "just the way your face lights up when you get a text from him, I can tell it makes you happy to have a boy in your life sin-"

"Don't go there you know how much that hurt me." I cut her off, I knew what she was going to say,mi just looked out of the window and stared at all the people walking towards the school out of the window.

"Sorry." I just smile "are you just going to sit there and stare at the school or are you actually going to get out and go learn in there?" She asks me in her sarcastic tone, instead of replying I grab my bag from my feet and get out of the car, making my way to registration. Ever since the beginning of year 11 I've hated registration because they decided it would be best if they had 4 kids from each year in each form, it's shit, for the last 4 years we had a form filled with 30 kids from the same year, then they decided to split us up to cut down on bullying. As I got to the room I'm in for registration the first bell went off, I went to my table, there was me! some girl from year 10, a boy from year 9, a girl from year 8 and a boy from year 7. It's hell, I talk to the girl from the year below because the others just piss about and act like they're still in primary school. The second bell went off 5 minutes later and the room was full of 21 people the teacher Me Jones came strolling in a couple minutes late from his meeting and he walks in to two year 7 boys play fighting on the floor.

"James, Thomas get out of my class room right now." He shouts they walk out "I'll come talk to you two babies in a minute."

"Okay time to do the register and then I would like all the year 11's to gather around this table here everyone on this table will go find some where to sit." The year 11's in my year consist of 5 of us, there's 4 from every other year, our year was the biggest in the school so each house has an extra person in it for year 11. There's me, Charlie (aka school shag), Scarlet (aka bimbo), Josh (aka, sex god) and finally Liam (aka player) so yeah I only really get on with Josh, he's like a brother to me. I wonder if Niall's text me back, I'll just have a quick look, oh he has I'll just text back real quick, no one will know.

Niall: errands to run, I hated maths, text me in that, keep taking tablets baby, I don't want you hurting love Ni:*xxxx

Me: ohh what kind? I will I'm just in form :( I hate maths it's shit, I will do awh hun love T :*xxxx

"Tal, you gunna answer whether you're here or not, or are you just going to sit there smiling at your phone?" Mr Jones was my form teacher before we all got split up so he knows I tend not to listen and he knows I tend to go on my phone in registration, he never minded it, he just never let's anyone else on theirs, I think it's because it's my way of escaping getting out of the world.

"Uh- what?"

"Are you here Tal?" He he chuckled.

"Uh yeah sir." My phone went off Niall.

Niall: um T, I have something to tell, please don't freak out :*xxxx

How bad could it be?

Sorry if it's shit, I dunno if it's any good, please tell me what up I think.

Much love

-Dxx