Sara watched Len closely as she realized how tense he suddenly had gotten.

"He's my father," Leonard said, cleaning his hands on his napkin, obviously losing his appetite.

Quentin nodded. "You know what's he up to now?"

"If you're asking, if I know where he's hiding out, than no," Leonard said, bitterly. "I don't."

"Bad guy, he is." Quentin pushed. "Well, guess I could only hope the whole 'Like Father, Like Son' saying doesn't apply to you."

"I'd be more comfortable if we end this conversation," Leonard said, emotionless.

"Okay," Quentin shrugged and finished his food silently.

Leonard felt something touch his leg under the table and looked at Sara.

'You okay?' She mouthed at him.

Leonard gave her a smile, not caring if it looked real or not.

They finished the rest of their food in silence.

Dinah demanded to have Quentin's help with the dishes as they picked up the table.

Leonard and Sara now sat on the sofa, side by side.

"Sorry about my dad," Sara said, softly.

"It's fine," Leonard locked eyes with her. "He was just doing his job."

Sara intertwined their hands together. "I'm here for you," Sara told him. "When you're ready."

Leonard smiled at her and leaned in.

He brushed her lips against her's, waiting for her to press her lips to his.

Sara captured Leonard's bottom lip in between hers, and grabbed both sides of his face.

He tasted like mint and winter(which is also the flavor of my gum), despite the fact that they just had dinner.

When they separated Leonard licked his lips and smiled at her.

"One day," He told her. "I'll tell you."

Sara kissed him once more, before going to check if her mother had killed her father.

When Sara came back Leonard was standing next to the couch.

"He's alive," Sara informed him.

Quentin stepped out from the kitchen with Dinah following right behind him.

"I'm sorry," Quentin apologized. "I shouldn't have pushed the subject more, when I knew you were uncomfortable with it."

"It's fine," Leonard nodded. "Just call it payback for the way I acted earlier."

"What happened earlier?" Dinah asked.

"I insulted Mr. Lance earlier, at the store." Leonard informed her.

"Call me Quentin,"

Leonard nodded. "Quentin,"

"Your father was well known across both Starling City and Central and I understand why you acted the way you did today," Quentin accepted his apology. "Guess I better get going, long ride back to Starling tomorrow,"

"Bye, daddy," Sara gave her dad a last hug.

"Bye, sweet heart." He told her and gave her a gentle squeeze and released her.

Quentin gave a hug to Dinah. "Bye, Dinah. Take girl of our Baby girl."

"And you take care of our other Baby girl." Dinah said back.

"Of course," He released her.

Leonard and Quentin gave each other a firm handshake. "Don't hurt her,"
"Wouldn't dream of it" Leonard promised.

Quentin exited the apartment.

"I think I should go as well," Leonard said.

"Thank you so much for coming by, Len." Dinah shook his hand.

"Thank you, for having me." He said. "The dinner was amazing,"

"Sara cooked most of it," Dinah held up her nails for him to see. "Couldn't ruin these."

Leonard raised his eyebrow at Sara. "You cook?"

"Come on," Sara pointed to the door.

"Goodnight,Len." Dinah called before heading into her bedroom.

Leonard and Sara stopped in front of the door.

"What?" Leonard said after Sara was just staring at him.

"Nothing," Sara wrapped her arms around his neck. "This just went way better than I thought."

"So me being interrogated was part of the plan?" He smirked.

Sara rolled her eyes at him and pulled him down to kiss him. He put his left hand at her hip and his right hand on her lower back, that was slowly moving lower till it finally rested on top of her bottom.

"You were waiting for the right time to do that weren't you?" Sara pointed out.

Leonard smirked and let his right hand give a gentle squeeze and moved his lips against hers again.

"Goodnight, Sara." He drawled when they seperated.

"Goodnight, Len." Sara released him and opened the door for him.

Once he left Dinah came out of the room.

"He's hot,"

"Mom!"

Dinah laughed and went back into her room.