Chapter 15 [Dream]

Start from the beginning

Dani felt Santana take over again when she leaned in and kissed her deeply, Santana laid her back down and hovered on top of her again but she soon pressed herself against Dani as their tongues collided, breast against breast, stomach against stomach, lips against lips....

----

Suddenly everything stopped and Dani sat upright on the bed, she had fallen asleep, she looked at herself just to check that she still had her shirt on, she paused for a second and touched her lips, that dream.., it felt very real, she could almost fell Santana's hands linger across her body, she looked around her and found her diary just a few inches away she picked it up and read the last thing she read before she fell asleep.

...the way she touched me, it made me feel loved, i trembled every time her fingers touched my skin, but i still wanted more, i wanted her...

she closed her diary and soon realised that the dream she had was based on what she wrote on her diary, when they both had done it.., for the first time. she closed her eyes and tried to shake the thought of it from her mind, not that she didn't want that to happen, but she hardly knew Santana, and in her dream she knew Santana so well she could understand her with just one look.

before her mind could go on thinking of anything, she heard a knock on the door and someone coming in smiling, it was stefan she smiled back at him as he made his way to her she could read his mind , he was worried.

"hey D, did i wake you up or something ?" Stefan asked as he took a seat next to her on the bed.

"no it's okay" but then a question hit her how could she dream if her brain was technically frozen along with all her organs was she even sleeping when what happened between her and Santana was going on... "wait can vampires sleep..? i thought everything in us is frozen, we shouldn't get tired right?" Dani asked Stefan and she just earned a chuckle from him, Dani was confused, what was so funny.

"no we do get tired, it's not that we shouldn't sleep, it's kind of like we don't need to, but we can if we want to" Stefan said.

"owh, if we can sleep can we dream ?" she asked trying to just make sure that what she felt was just from a dream

"yeah i guess so" Stefan said as he smiled, Dani sighed it was just a dream, but it felt really good that she almost didn't want it to be a dream, she kept thinking about it, Stefan noticed she wasn't really paying attention "hey you tired ?" he asked concerned

"no i'm good" she said smiling at him she could read his mind and she could tell her was very worried "i'm fine Stefan really don't worry" she said assuring him she was ok.

"okay i believe you" he said smiling "do you wanna come sit with us?" he asked her

"no no i don't wanna be around a lot of people my head would just explode" Dani said her smile dropping 

"oh right Mind reading, i know a friend who has it too, maybe i can teach you to control it well technically you can teach yourself" he said smiling 

"how ?" she asked confused more than ever

"train by using me, try whatever comes to your mind to stop reading mine" he said smiling as she looked unsure at him "come on at least once you get this under control you can see Santana more" he said knowing that she'd want to from the way they've acted together, she thought for a moment then got up and smiled at him signalling him that she was gonna try, and so they started to do whatever came to mind..

--(Meanwhile)--

==With Santana and Jade==

Santana sat at one end of the kitchen counter just staring at her glass, she had poured some beer for her, she wanted to just stop thinking for a while and just rest her mind, but it was never possible, all her mind ever did was think of Dani and everything thats going on with her.

Jade on the other hand sat opposite of Santana her own glass of beer in her hand she pretty much just stared at it as well, her mind couldn't seem to focus on one thing, first it was Tori then Dani then Katleen, she felt just as tired and exhausted as Santana and needed a break.

"Tired ?" Santana said breaking the silence as she took a sip from her glass, but she never glanced up to look at Jade.

"something like that" Jade said as she watched Santana lifeless without Dani.

"you know she loves you to" Santana said still staring at the glass in her hands, Jade was taken back by the sudden intrest Santana had in her and Tori, but the words she said were wrong to Jade

"no she doesn't" Jade said shaking her head.

"she dose, i can see it in her eyes" Santana satiated as if it were that easy to tell.

"no she doesn't she can't love me, i'm a girl she's not into that" Jade said.

"you can't know that" 

"you can't either"

"besides she thinks about you a lot and from the way she thinks about you even a fool could tell that she loves you"

"you can't know what she thinks" Jade argued 

"no but Dani can and she said it her self" Santana said after taking a long sip from her glass and finishing it she placed it on the table a little hard as she got up, Jade had a shocked expression on her face.., Tori loves me...? she thought to herself but then shook it of when Santana talked again causing her to break from her thinking "i'm going to caroline, clean my glass when your done to" Santana said as she walked out.

Jade drank her glass all at one gulp and washed the two glasses then walked to the door fast, she wanted to get her mind off of what Santana just tolled her she was about to open the door when a very familiar vice stopped her.

"hey where you going ?" Tori asked softly as she approached Jade

"just out.." Jade said fast as she turned the door knob not facing Tori 

"Jade please don't go.." Tori basically begged but Jade just couldn't stand being in the same room as her anymore..she looked down and technically whispered.

"i'm sorry..but i just gotta get out of here.." Jade said in a hurry and left as quick as possible..Tori sighed put then decided to follow Jade, she was tired of just waiting at home for her to eventually show up then disappear again a few seconds later..She watched Jade leave and walk straight ahead..she got out of the house and kept her distance as she followed her...

To Be Continued.