Chapter 6

Grace P.O.V

I woke up with a bad feeling, I checked my phone and there was a message from Harry again. grr

"Grace, my drear beloved Greace, I love you so much with whole of my heart, and I really want to come to you, but I can't I can't leave the X-factor it's my dream to be a singer and you know it, I really want to be with you, I hope you can understand."

I just stared at the text massage.

I didn't know what to answer him, or to answer at all.

I didn't answer him, I didn't know what to say to him, I was confuse, angry, sad and in love.

And all of this feelings were because of one person.

I just didn't know what to do with myself.

My bestfriend, ohh how much I miss her, she moved to New York 2 years ago, I miss her a lot she was the only real thing in my life but she left, we don't talk like befor anymore, New York changed her.

A LOT.

So i'd rather not talk to her.

I was bored!!!

I went down stairs and saw a note on the table.

I wondered how it was from.

I asked Annika she's like the house maid, but she's like family to me, she has been with our family since I was born.

So I asked her about the note, and she told me it was for me.

I read it and it was written:

"Dear Grace,

Your dad and I went on vacation to the Caribbean, you were asleep and we didn't want to wake you up, we'll be back in something like 2 weeks, if you want to throw parties not in this house!! use the party house,

you have enough money.

Have fun.

Love and kisses mom and dad"

They fly a lot across the country, I'm happy for them that they are having fun, but I'm only 16 and sometimes I need my parents by my side.

I talked with my friends on our Whatsapp group, and I told them that I have an empty house so on Friday there's a party in my house, they all got exited.

Friday is in 4 days.

-The next day-

Today is Tuesday.

I woke up, wore light blue tank top, black jeans and black vans.

Did make up and went to school.

When I got to school everyone was talking about my party.

My friends came to me and Bryan shouted in the middle of the hallway.

"PARTYYY AT GRACE'S HOUSE ON FRIDAY"

I have my group of friends:

Bryan Coleman

Logan Cooper

Ethan Clark

Dylan Martin

Jack Thomas

Chris Robinson

These are all the boys.

And the girls are:

Brianna Tucker

Payton Hill

Naomi Harris

Nicole Evans

Jessica Moore

Lexie Mitchell

Amber Reed.

We all laugh, and after that all of the boys shouted

"PARTYY IN GRACE'S HOUSE!!!!"

-After school-

All of the girls came to my house and we started to think about ideas for party.

Amber said "Mask party!!!"

Payton said "Noo, custom party!!"

Naomi said "No stupid, do a pool party!"

Then Jessica said "What pool party, it's to cold now, have a Halloween party"

Payton said to Jessica "It's just like me idea"

Jessica answered "No it's not you said custom party but I said Halloween..."

Payton said "You're dump"

Jessica answer "you too!!"

Then I said to them "Well you're annoying so I'll go with the custom party"

Jessica and Payton both said "Yahyyy"

We planed the party and the next day in school we gave everyone that we want to come an invitation for the party, and only people that have an invitation can come to the party.

After school we all went to the mall and bought things for the party, all of the decorations and everything.

After we finish buying thing for the party we went to buy customs.

We all dressed like the Disney princesses.

I was Cinderella.

Payton was Belle.

Brianna was Ariel.

Nicole was Jasmine.

Lexie was Tiana.

Naomi was Snow White.

Jessica was Repunzel.

Amber was Aurora from Sleeping Beauty.

The dresses was just perfect, they were mini dressed and we all loved them.

Then we went to buy shoes that fits our dresses

We all bought black high hills, but everyone bought a different kind style.

We want out of the store and someone with a black suit and black sunglasses ran into me and when he saw me he just ran away like I was about to kill him wired...

____________________________

Hope you like the chapter, and sorry it took so long.

I'll try to publish fasted.

Love ya

~Kim~ ❤