"You don't have to tell me" Right then I was surprised at the usual voice Taehyung used to use and he was just right beside me. He put on the usual centaur smile that could melt any girls' heart. But his eyes were not lying, he still looked sad.

"No, no. I- My mom I haven't seen her since I was young too.. I remembered when I got home, she weren't there nor my father. The house was dark. I was alone.. So since then my current father took me in and took care of me for quite a long time" I blurted out and ended up lying.

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows and looked at me, "Your father was pretty popular before but there were news that his mother and daughter died"

That's when I felt my world fell apart. What should I do?!

"Yeah, I know. He wanted to keep me a secret until I'm older now which I'm 18 btw" I winked at him so that the atmosphere would light up.

He looked at me suspiciously and then broke out laughing hard.

"That's not nice..!" I whined. I sulked by turning back on him and crossed my arms. At least I got away.

Then I felt a pair of strong arms, warmly wrapped around my tiny waist. Shortly after that, I felt his chin rested on my shoulder. I was utterly shocked and I tried to wriggle my way out of his hug.

"Please, stay like this.." His voice sounded hoarse. He was depressed and that what I sense now.

My will to get out of his embrace became weaker until there were none. We stayed like that for a few minutes. It looks like his eyes were close. I could feel his hot breath fanned along my neck which sent millions of tingling feeling. His sturdy body grazed against my back too. Slowly I felt really sleepy and my eyes were getting droopy.

"Hello kids~!!" shouted a high pitched voice that surely belongs to a woman. The woman opened the door roughly and now were facing us. When her eyes landed on us, I started to panic and tried even harder to get out of his grip but failed.

Poop. It's his mom.

"Taehyung-ah!" My face was literally pleading for him to let go but he obviously even moved an inch.

"Shh," He mumbled under his breath and loud enough for me to hear.

"Omo, I didn't you guys were having that time.." She also looked shocked. She was really beautiful although she obviously looked old. "Food's ready btw!" She then went out and closed the door with a bang excitedly. Then she opened it back a little and popped open her head. "Remember to use safety precautions. If you don't have any, you can ask your dad honey" Taehyung mom winked at him before closing the door.

My blood literally stopped flowing in my face and I stood there shock. "What?!" This time I snatched his hands away from me and succeeded. Quickly I stood from the bed and turned to look at Taehyung who was still comfortably sitting on the bed.

"This is not what I wanted!" I was infuriated by now. He hung his head low, his messy hair covering half of his face.

He got up from the bed slowly, brushed his hair towards the back with his fingers and looked at me. His centaur smile was visible on his lips.

"Come on~ I was just playing with you. Besides, you're really warm! I like it! We're friends, nothing more" He said with certainty in his eyes. Suddenly he was back to his goofy self.

Does he have a bipolar or something because for a moment, he was being serious. The next second, he was the Taehyung guy that likes to troll people.

"You should eat anyway. It's not nice to decline foods that have already been prepared" He said with a teasing face.

I don't really like it die to the fail first impression of me towards his stepmom.