Chapter 10: And the winners are.....

Start from the beginning

You put my love on top.

Oh Oh! Come on baby.

You put my love on top, top, top, top, top.

My love on top.

Baby it's you.

You're the one I love.

You're the one I need.

You're the only thing I see.

Come on baby it's you.

You're the one that gives your all. You're the one I can always call. When I need you baby everything stops.

Finally you put my love on top.

Baby, you're the one I love.

Baby, you're all I need.

You're the only one I see.

Come on baby it's you.

You're the one that gives your all. You're the one I can always call. When I need you everything stops. Finally you put my love on top

Baby. 'Cause you're the one that I love.

Baby you're the one that I need. You're the only man I see.

Baby baby it's you.

You're the one that gives your all. You're the one I always call.

When I need you everything stops. Finally you put my love on top

Baby. 'Cause you're the one that I love.

Baby you're the one that I need. You're the only one I see.

Baby, baby, it's you.

You're the one that gives your all. You're the one I always call.

When I need you everything stops. Finally you put my love on top

.

.

.

.

.

.

       After the song, We can hear students cheering, wolf-whistling, and shouting. We bowed then exited the stage.

      "Thank you, Goddesses for the excellent performance. You girls brought the house down." The host practically screamed with enthusiasm over the microphone but his attempts was futile due to the very loud noise the students were making.

       Then the contest went on.

      When it was time to announce the winners, all the bands went on stage.

      "Its finally the time that most of you are waiting for. The announcement of winners!" the host said causing the whole place to erupt with another series of cheers.

      I feel like my ears are gonna bulge out because of all the noise. Fortunately for me, the Vice President of Adamson went on stage and cleared her throat, causing everyone to fell silent.

       Aunt Minerva, a non-related 35 year old lady, was standing infront with her chin held up high. She's my mom's bestfriend since their college days. I often see her on our mansion, visiting mom. I also grew fond of her. Especially, with her Chocolate Mousse Cake that she oftens bake for me.

       She first gave me a warm smile that gives off the words, ' I'm so Proud of you!'. I just smiled in return.

       "Good afternoon, students..I'm here to formally announce the winners for this year annual Battle of the Bands." Aunt Minerva greeted the students with a warming smile that made the cheers even more.

      "Ok, Ok. I know that you are all excited but please do calm down. Adamson is afterall, one of the most well-respected schools. And we don't want that reputation to be ruined by such rude behavior like that. Don't we?" She threatened but not really seriously. Just enough to scare them that shut them up.

       "That's more like it. And now, the winners for this competition is non other than..."

     Aunt Minerva pointed the mic towards the audience in order to make them decide.

       "THE GODDESSES!"

       Among all the names they shouted, ours was the loudest of all.

       "Yes, The winners are The Goddesses!" Aunt Minerva confirmed causing all four of us to jump and squeal in joy and happiness.

       WE WON!

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Hello, once again Readers!

  I'm deeply sorry for the super duper late upload. It just took me some time to recover from the Writer's Block but now i'm back...

  I'm proud to say that Barbie Nerd is now back on Track! ;)

Please Folllow me, read, comment and vote..

Love lots,

-JeRein_14