Chapter 1: New Life

LUCY'S POV

Today is the start of school. Meaning, today is the start of my new life as a NERD. My mom, dad and even Luke is trying to convince me this past few weeks to change my mind about me being a fake nerd, but give up eventually.

   I'm going to study at Adamson Academy. My family owns it. They agreed on my fake personality in one condition, it is to study in a school that our family owns to keep an eye on me. To keep me away from danger.

    I hesitated at first, but agreed in the end because its my only chance to have a normal teenage year.

    Every teacher, staff and the principal knows about my real identity. They promise to keep it a secret.

    Luke also studies there, and promise our parents that he will protect me if anyone dares to bully me. But I doubt that we can hang out that often in school, its because Luke's a popular basketball and football player at school. Meaning, he's popular. And you do know how much I hate attention, right?

   My thoughts were interrupted when my phone rang, signaling me that I received a message. I picked up my phone to see that Arabella texted me.

    Arabella is my cousin. She has blonde hair, navy blue eyes and fair white skin. She also studies at Adamson Academy. And she is aware of my fake identity.

   I opened her message and read it.

To: Lucy

   Hey couz, just want to tell u that I

will fetch u to school. See u in 30 min. Love yah.. :)

From: Ara

   I just smiled at her message. She's really thoughtful. I can't imagine living my life without her.

   I got dressed. I put on my oversized clothes, and fake glasses, wigs, and braces. I hurried downstairs to see that mom, dad and Luke are having breakfast.

   "Morning, Lucy." Luke greeted me with a grin.

   "Morning big bro." I replied back with a smile.

   "And I gotta say, u look hideous today" Luke said with a chuckle.

   "I know, right?" I said with a smirk.

    Mom just giggled while Dad and Luke just chuckle. I sat across Luke and began eating my breakfast. When we were done, my phone rang. I opened the message from Ara saying that she was already outside.

    I bid them my goodbye and me and Luke headed outside. I saw Arabella leaning on her silver mercedes, texting. We approached and greeted her.

   "Hey, couz." I said with a smile.

   "Hey, Lucy u look awful." She said while giggling. I just stuck my tongue out at her.

   "I should go ahead, it won't be that much of a help if they saw us together. Bye Lucy. Bye Ara." Luke said. He turned around and walked to his black Ferari.

   Me and Arabella went to school together. Thankfully, we had the same classes. When we entered the school building, everyone started whispering, giggling, and looking at our direction. They are probably wondering how a nerd like me could enter a very prestigous school.

    We just walked past them. We went to our lockers and took stuffs that we will need for our first subject and headed to our classroom. The other students just stare at us like we were a ghost or something.

    When we enter the classroom, we spotted two empty chairs and sat their. Not long enough, a group of girls wearing cheerleader uniforms approached us.

    "How come a poor nerd like u, studies here?" a pinkhead, whom I pressume is there leader, said with disgust in her tone.

    "I'm a scholar here." I said innocently. "Its a good thing I took acting lessons" I thought.

    "Still, you don't have the right to be here. You're just a poor and worthless nerd. And you can't do anything about it. But i have to say, the academy this days. Accepting trash like you. Tsk tsk tsk" she said with a smirk. "you're the worthless one! " I thought angrily.

    After her little remark, they left. The nerve of that girl! She's the worthless and poor one. Our family's the 2nd richest in the world. She's nothing compare to us. Ughh. I hate her already.

    Thank goodness Ara is here, she was able to calm me down.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

*Edited*

Hey everyone. Sorry this took so long. Been busy with my highschool life...

Ughh, thank goodness Its already our Christmas vacation. And that means, i'll have more time to focus on writting.. hehe..

Please Read, Comment and Vote.

Don't be shy to give me ideas on how to make this story interesting...

Also read my other story, pretty please. Its entitled Elemental Heroes.. Please vote for it...

Love lots,

JeRein_14