Adamtina- Hidden Love

It was Friday Night, Carson Daly, Blake Shelton, CeeLo Green, Adam Levine, and the one and only Christina Aguilera went out to lunch after filming. Christina had taken her son Max with them, but soon regretted it. When about to cross the street Christina made the mistake of taking her eyes off of Max and soon she saw her 5 year old son running across the road all on his own, she ran after him and once she reached him she started pulling him towards her later noticing the huge pick-up truck coming straight towards them, she pushes Max out of the way but it was to late for her to move out of the way. The five boys who hadn't witnessed the accident soon heard a loud crash and loud cries coming from a little boy sitting on the road next to his mom. They ran towards the blonde haired beauty shouting " someone call 911". Blake was looking for the person responsible of hitting Christina but saw no mark of him/her. Adam was slowly shaking Christina trying to see if she would wake up but she was deeply asleep and her breathing was very slow. Once the ambulance arrived they took Christina and asked one of the boys who would come along. Adam who was trying to soothe Max gladly went with Max in his arms. 

In the ambulance:

"Is my mommy going to be okay?" Cried Max.

"Don't worry Max your mommy is going to be okay, you see that man over there" Adam point at the paramedic next to Christina. "He and a lot of other people are going to make your mommy feel better". Max who wasn't really comfortable around Adam earlier today was now clinging onto him crying his little heart out. 

"How's she doing?" Adam asked the paramedic who was checking Christina's pulse and adjusting her oxygen.

"She has a really low heart rate, she has a bruise on her forehead indicating she mostly got hit in the head, and shes lost a lot of blood. I can't tell you much until we get her to the hospital and run exams on her"

Just as the paramedic finished, the ambulance's door opened quickly indicating Adam and Max to get out as fast as possible to be able to take Christina into the hospital. Blake, CeeLo, and Carson who had been following the ambulance arrived shortly after following Adam into the hospital where they were told to wait.

"What did they tell you? How is she?" Worried Blake asked Adam.

"She has a weak heart beat and lost a lot of blood they think she got mostly hit in the head" Adam paused sighing loudly" They don't know how she is doing until they exam her." 

No one said anything, they were all shocked and filled with disbelief of what had just happened. After about 5 minuted of silence Carson decided to speak up. "We should call Christina's mom, I don't have her number but I can call Mark and ask for it, I'll explain everything to him and he might just be able to contact Jordan as well so he can come for Max"

"Hey buddy are you tired?" Carson asked Max who shyly hid his head on Adam's chest nodding.

"Max I think it's time to go to sleep don't you?" Adam asked Max while rubbing his small back trying to soothe him. 

Shaking his head he replied "I can't sleep until mommy sings for me" after taking a pause to yawn he asked "Where is she?" 

None of the guys knew how to explain to Max that she was badly hurt so all they said was "She'll be here soon." 

30 minutes later:

Adam who was still carrying a tired Max saw the doctor approaching them and quickly arouse.

"How is she?" Seeing by the doctor's eyes he knew it wasn't good news and soon regretted asking. He than realized Max was well aware that they were talking about his mom and asked him "Max why don't you go with CeeLo for a little bit?" Seeing that the little boy was grabbing his neck stronger than before he said "Don't worry Max I'll be right here, uncle CeeLo won't hurt you." Shortly after CeeLo was walking away with Max in his arms. Adam then returned his attention back to the doctor repeating his question.