Percy turned down a wet alley, enjoying his walk. He heard some shouts behind him, but he didn't care. It was New York after all, people yell al, the time. He just continued on his merry way.

That's when Percy had funny feeling in his gut, he heard footsteps stomping on the wet pavement behind him. He went to turn around when someone grabbed him from behind.

"Hey!" Percy shouted, they shoved him into the wall, before flipping him around. A sharp knife was placed to his throat. Percy was so shocked by the fact someone actually had the nerve to mess with him, he hadn't really registered that he could die right now.

That's when Percy noticed some oddly dressed people standing in front of him. There was a man in spandex that resembled the American flag. A girl in an all black leather looking leotard, that had fancy blue lighting. A guy with a bow and arrows. Then the most peculiar was the man in a full metal suit. It was even painted.

"Let the kid go," star-spangled-banner said, that's when Percy's eyes drifted to the knife at his throat, then he noticed his ice cream laid melting on the ground.

"Hey! That cost me five bucks!" Percy shouted angrily. The guy pressed the knife harder down.

"Shut up kid. Stay quiet and no one gets hurt." His voice was so deep and gravely, it was obviously fake. Percy rolled his eyes, and reached his arm back grabbing the guys arm before judo flipping him over his shoulder.

They guy yelled indignantly, before landing with a loud thud on the wet pavement. He groaned, as Percy twisted his arm and wrist slightly making him drop the knife.
Percy dropped his arm, kicking the knife up into his hand before twisting it in his fingers.

"Silver. Cool. Well bye." With that Percy turned to leave, twisting the knife between his fingers. He yelled behind him, "And I'm billing you for the ice cream."

"Wait kid!" Percy heard a voice yell, he glanced back to see leather suit handcuffing the guy, and star-spangled-banner and metal suit were coming towards him. He turned back around and kept walking.

"Hey stop!" They yelled again, Percy continued to ignore them, and walk faster.

He heard something that sounded like a engine whine start up. He glanced back to see that metal suit had taken flight. With that fact in mind Percy began to run. He ran hard and fast.

"Stop!" They continued to yell, Percy of course didn't listen and ran.
He dashed into the crowded streets, immediately trying to blend in. He was of course spotted. They yelled at him, and continue to chase him.

Percy glanced back to see they both were keeping up with him fairly well, not many people can do that. Percy poured on the speed, years of experience lets you run pretty fast.

Star-spangled-banner began to fall back just a bit, but metal suit stayed right there. So Percy did something irrational, he ran into a candle store.

The place was packed, smells over whelming, Percy coughed from the strong scents, before running into the back of the store.

"You can't go back there!" A worker lady yelled.

"Sorry!" Percy yelled before sliding over the counter, and running straight into the back.
He glanced back to see the two men enter, but he ran out the back door. He saw a fire escape. He glanced around, saw it was a extremely long alley, to long to get out of unseen by the guys.

Percy ran over to the fire escape, leaping up grabbing the ladder, he pulled it down, and climbed up. He began fast pace climbing the stairs. Soon he reach the top, and he jumped up catching the edge of the roof, pulling himself up.

He rolled onto the gravel roof, and glance back down to see the two guys bust out the back door. Percy jumped back, and rolled to his feet. He glance around and saw a building that was close enough to jump.

"Crap." Percy sighed before getting a running start and leaped over the gap. He landed with a roll, his shoulder popped out of place. He growled in pain, before running to the side of the building. He saw the fire escape just about six feet below. He could hurt his ankle, and he didn't not want to go home limping.

Percy heard the high pitched whine of the guys metal suit.

"No choice." Percy mumbled before leaping down. He bent his knees, landing with a loud crash.
He quickly climbed down the stairs, and ladder, before swinging off the end, and landing swiftly on the ground. He immediately dashed towards the busy streets, slowly he joined them.

Percy kept his head down, and walked like he had nothing to hid. He heard the guys suit get close, so he ducked under an umbrella. He glanced across the street to see star-spangled-banner looking through the crowd for him.

"Oh my gosh! It's Iron man!" A girl yelled pointing at metal suit.

Percy snorted, Iron man? How lame. That's like me calling myself water-boy or aqua man.

Percy laughed to himself, a few people gave him odd looks. Percy just kinda smiled and waved awkwardly. When Percy saw Star-spangled-banner, and this so called Iron man go into the park, he knew he was safe to come out.

He dashed down the side walk running home, he passed Julian's shop, and was tempted to get another ice cream since that last jerk knocked his to the ground. He decided against it, he didn't need anymore attention drawn to himself at the moment.

Percy headed home quietly, he ran up his fire escape, climbing into his bedroom window.

"Ma! I'm home!" Percy yelled, as he flopped onto his bed.

"Okay honey. What took you so long?" She called back, Percy groaned.

"Got held up, no biggie." Percy settled on his bed, curling up hugging a blanket to his chest.

"Okay....promise?" She opened the door.

"Ma, I'm fine. I just took a walk around, stretching a bit." Percy looked up at her with hooded eyes, he was suddenly very tired.

"You look exhausted." She gave him the mom face.

"I ran a bit, it got crowded, and some weird guys showed up so I high tailed and ran." Percy shrugged, he'd rather not tell his mom he almost and his throat slashed.

"Good, you don't need to be involved in anything crazy for a while, why don't you take a nap. Dinner won't be ready for a while anyway." She kissed his forehead.

"Sure Ma." He smiled up at her.

Percy heard a cry begin from the room next to him.

"Looks like she's up." Sally smiled before going to calm Percy's little sister down.

Percy loved his little sister, she had the softest brown hair, and the cutest eyes. She was adorable. He loved to hold her, as she slept on his chest.

He was gonna miss her while he was at college, but he was excited to be with Annabeth. He knew him and Annie would last forever.

Percy rolled over, falling asleep, thinking about his wise girl.

I finally did it. I started my avengers/ Percy crossover.
Thank you guys so much for supporting me and just being the greatest.
That's all for now!
Bye-bye guys.