2

Blair's POV

I woke up in the morning with a pounding headache. An alarm was going off and I groaned. I reached over to turn it off and I realized I felt a body on me. I looked down and saw a naked brunette. Not just any brunette but it was Hayden Parker, the hottest guy in the school. Okay, maybe it's not a guy, but she's a girl and she's hot. She plays basketball and is co-captain of the team. She is a pretty good guard for the team.

The only problem is, I'm straight and she's a complete asshole. The other thing is, obviously I've slept with her. I began to panic but for some reason I didn't think to get up. I was comfortable. I looked down and Hayden was cuddled up to me... sorta cutely. I didn't think that was possible.

I didn't know she'd be the type to cuddle into someone. She looks like a little kid and I smiled to myself. She doesn't look so evil now as she sleeps. She always has a smirk or a frown on her face. She always seems tired or high, with bags under her eyes. But now, she almost looks peaceful.

"Dude, wake up! Dad's gonna be home soon, I've let you stay in here long enough." My mouth dropped as Lewis, one of Hayden's baseball teammates and good friends walked into the room. He hadn't looked up, he walked straight in and went to his closet. He walked out and his mouth dropped then he grinned. "Hayden will be so happy." I covered myself up and he rolled his eyes. "You're not my type. I do need you to leave though, I'll get in a bunch of trouble." I nodded and he walked out.

I sighed and began shaking Hayden. Her eyes shot open and she jumped up. She looked around with wide eyes. Then out of nowhere she smirked at me.

"Well look what we have here." I frowned. "Look what I've scored." This is what I meant by complete asshole.

"You didn't "score" anything." I spat, pushing her off of me.

"Looks like we had sex doesn't it?" I rolled my eyes and ignored her.

"Your friend said we have to hurry and leave." She leaned back and put her hands behind her head. Her little boobs were just... there and she didn't seem to mind at all. I looked at her face, trying not to look down. They just looked... I don't know. Different, but not a bad different. I wonder if I- nope, I won't even think about it.

"Go ahead, get dressed, I'll watch." I glared at her.

"Stop being an asshole, close your eyes or something. Can I get some privacy?"

"You didn't have any last night when we were banging and you were being the little whore you are. You let me see it all, and touch it all. Why do you want it now?" I glared angrily at her as she still grinned at me.

"Fuck you. You're even worse than I thought." That seemed to get to her and she rolled her eyes.

"Fine. I'll get my stuff and let you get dressed by yourself." She got up and I kinda wished I remembered the sex last night. She's hot, like I said at first. She's got short brownish blondish hair and beautiful green eyes. She's not super muscular or skinny, she's a bit chubby but still hot. She was about 5'7, average height. Like I said, I'd definitely date her if I wasn't straight and she wasn't an asshole. "So you can watch me but I can't watch you?" She asked smirking.

I blushed and flipped her off.

"I'm definitely not watching you." She shook her head and laughed at me. She saw right through my lie, of course she knew I was watching her. Who wouldn't? "I can't believe I had sex with someone like you." She glared at me.

"Look here you little bitch. Don't let this get out. I've got a girlfriend and I don't want to mess it– I mean I don't need her yammering to me about it. I know you're seriously honored to have sex with me, but I could care less, so stop. If I were sober, I would've never done this. I bet it was easy to get you anyway." She got all of her clothes, with that frown still on her face.