Grow up

[ Some of us have to grow up some times and soooo if I have to I'm gonna leave you behind.]

Ariana P.O.V

"We be all night. Love, Love. We be all night. Love, Love," I sang to the Beyonce track.

Hi I'm Ariana Grande and I guess you can say I'm kinda rich. But not like 'Omg I'm rolling around in my money. I mean it's not even my money. I'm just down-to-earth rich you know.

I run to go out on some makeup. Not a lot just enough to make it look like I didn't just hop out of bed I go to my closet and pick out something simple. I don't need to look like I'm going to a runway show, I just need to look like the Queen B. Sorry Beyonce.

I pick up my phone so I can text my BFF Alexa.

Me: Hurry up. I woke up late and I still had time to look perfect and to sing along to Beyonce.

Alexa: Shut up. I'll be there in 5 or would you like me to be a speed racer?

Me: Well you are my ride so I don't need you getting arrested so drive like a normal person. Thank you and I have to go. See you when you get here.

Alexa: Kay. See you on 5.

I go down stairs to see my mom sitting at the table with my older bro, Frankie.

"Hi mommy and Frankie," I say as I give them each a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey hun, when will Alexa be here. I have to go into work in a bit?"

Right when I was about to say something Alexa rang the door bell.

" That would be now. Love you ma. See you later Frankie."

"See you later Ari," My mom says.

"Bye squirt," Frankie says.

Frankie calls me that cause I'm extremely short but it's fine. He is just a giant.

I go outdoors and hop into Alexa's Porshe. She got it for her Sweet 16.

"Hey, Italy," Alexa says. She calls me that since I'm half Italian and when she first met me she called me Mexican.

"Shut up. You are looking quite hot today. Are we trying to make Erin jealous?"

"Duh. That has been my job for like forever. Not that you would know since you are too preoccupied with clothes and shopping and hoping you don't get deported to that public school down the street."

My mom is shipping me off to this public school tomorrow since she believes my school is too stuck up. So since going to a scary public school is better than stuck up I have to go to Rodeo High School or better know at my school as Educational Institution for the Future Juvenile Delinquents. I mean half of the kids there are in some type of cult or gang. That is no place for a girl like me. I could get mugged but does my mom care? Nope. But I still love her.

"I have given up all hope. My mom isn't changing her mind. She doesn't realize that she is basically sending me to a baby hell. At least it is like 2 minutes away and I can take my car."

"I'm gonna miss you," Alexa says.

" Dude, I leave tomorrow. We still have a day together."

"True."

We get out of her car and I walk to my locker when one the Caterpillars walks up too me. Caterpillars are freshman versions of the popular. They practically look up to me because one day they are gonna have to fill my shoes. Even though my feet are fairly small my popularity at this school is pretty as big as one of the Twin Towers. I guess you can say we are the nicer versions of The Plastics. We love all of our followers.

"Um Ariana Mrs. Lexi said to come to get out office," the caterpillar said.

"Thanks."

Mrs. Lexi is our hip principle. She doesn't like being called Mrs. So we just call her Lexi except for the Rejects and the Caterpillars.

"Hi Lexi. One of the Cater- I mean freshman says you wanted me to come on here."

"Yeah. Your mom is her to take you to Rodeo High," Lexi says.(A/N it is pronounced Ro- de-o. Not Rodeo.)

"I'm not supposed to go till tomorrow."

"The school called and said if you have to go there and just act like it's a regular school day."

"Ugh. My life is the worst. Ok I'm going to go get my stuff out of my locker."

"Alright, don't take too long though," mom says it if no where.

Now what am I supposed to tell Alexa. I walk back to my locker and get all my stuff.

"I'm ready," I say while walking in.

"I'm gonna miss you Ariana. You were probably the only one of the Juniors they didn't see me at least every month,l Lexi says.

"I'm gonna miss you too. No principle is as cool as you."

Me and my mom walk to her Escalade. She bought it for me but I barely use it. I'm gonna need it today though.

"Honey, we are here," my mom says.

Here goes nothing.