{No More} - (Final- Pt. 3)

I got so invested in this oh my god I want to kms but I hope you guys are having a great week. I was going to post this on Monday but yikes couldn't help myself. Remember to request !!!

Dedicated + requested by: steppysay618 💖

Word count: 2696 words

It was a few days later when the battle against the Tantive IV had been raged yet it was anything but a battle, already an Imperial victory.

As I lead the troopers into Leia Organa's ship, I slashed my lightsaber through every Rebel who tried to fire back at us. I threw others against the walls or waved my hand for them to kill themselves with their blasters. My training with my Master was more vigorous and my mentality centered itself at the task at hand and how powerful the dark side had made me.

I smirked when I held my lightsaber dangerously close to Leia Organa's neck," Caught in your little game, Rebel."

"I have no idea what you're talking about. I was on a diplomatic mission to Tatooine."

"Diplomatic mission to talk to the Hutts?" I snorted," I highly doubt that."

"Are you planning on intimidating me with your laser sword?" She looked down at my lightsaber, so close to her that she could hear the buzzing from it

I chuckled," Oh no, darling. I'm more than intimidating for you. How I wish to spill your blood on these floors that you've walked on with your rebel scum. Nonetheless, you have valuable information dear to us."

"Is that so?" She asked

I left that comment to hang in the air before I turned to a stormtrooper after sheathing my lightsaber," You. Get the intel that we need. Every single peace of evidence. Do not disappoint me."

"Yes, ma'am." The trooper said, getting to work right away

"You two, take the prisoner away." I pointed to two other troopers and they hurried up to cuff Leia Organa then taking her away into the Imperial Star Destroyer

I frowned slightly, feeling a disturbance in the Force, not too far away but not close either. I stared out the window and down at the planet of Tatooine. I pressed my lips into a thin line and narrowed my eyes when I saw an escape pod heading towards the planet. I didn't feel the presence of life forms in that escape pod but rather droids in it. I cocked my head to the side, wondering as to why droids were sent to Tatooine.
-
"I need troopers scouting Tatooine. There was an escape pod ejected probably in the midst of the battle." I said as I presented my case to the commanders, my Master, and Admiral Griff as I did days earlier," I made sure that there were no survivors on that ship except the princess like my Master had ordered but two droids were in that pod. I'm assuming those two droids have the information that we're looking for."

"And how did the Rebels get this information?" Griff asked

I turned towards him with a malicious glint in my eye," I caught a transmission the other day on the Devastator, Admiral Griff. You have some very important allies don't you?"

"In the Empire? Yes, of course." I could tell he was lying

"You made the mistake to lie in front of my Master and I, Admiral Griff, as well as the mistake to leave the transmission on for more than a minute, allowing me to figure out that you were banding with the Rebels and giving them our information."

"I haven't-" He couldn't continue his sentence because I narrowed my eyes at him and he was slowly being lifted up off the ground, clawing at his neck at an invisible hand that was choking him. I glared at him harsher and he continued choking until a few seconds later, his airway was sealed off completely and he fell limp on the ground