Reunion (NASA part 3)

A/N okay this is the last part of NASA, I swear. Also I know legit nothing about shuttles returning home, so this is probably quite inaccurate.

John watched from the required distance from where the shuttle was coming down. A rope was in between the crowd and the shuttle. Alexander had been gone for six months.

As John watches the three members of the crew that was on the shuttle got off. The commander of the crew, George Washington, got off first, then another member of the crew, Jana Walker from Canada and then Alexander. They were all waving as they got off.

Washington and Jana Walker were both grinning, but Alex seemed to be scanning the crowd. He was smiling too, but even from the distance between them John could tell Alex's eyes weren't in it and it was a small smile.

---*---*---

Alexander scanned the crowd, forcing a small smile but looking for someone in the crowd. John. He did come, didn't he? John wouldn't have not come.

Alex started to feel worry creeping up inside of him. Was John okay? Or was he hurt? Did he not love Alex anymore?

Then his eyes found a familiar face. John. Alexander sighed in relief and a real grin appeared on his face.

---*---*---

"Alex," John yelled. The rope had been removed and he was running towards his boyfriend. "Lexi!"

"John!" He saw Alexander, who was standing near a wall, turn towards him. "Laurens!"

John reached Alexander and threw his arms around him, causing Alex to stumble and the two of them fell into the wall, hugging each other. "Lexi, Lexi, I love you, I love you, I love you."

"I love you, too, John Laurens," Alex whispered in John's ear. "I love you so much. I missed you so, so much."

"I missed you too." John kissed Alexander's cheek, before pulling away and kissing him on the lips. "Hi."

"Hi. Can we go home?"

"Are you allowed to?"

"Yeah."

"Alexander Hamilton." The couple turned around to see the Schuyler sisters, Hercules Mulligan and Lafayette, who had spoken.

"Alex, welcome home," Angelica said, giving him a quick hug, then breaking away to let the others have a turn.

"You seem taller," Herc commented.

"Yeah, apparently you grow in space but then you go back to your old hight when you get back to Earth," Alex explained. "I think I'm shrinking."

"You seem happier," Eliza whispered to John.

"I am," John replied.

"What are you two doing tonight?"

"Going home, getting Lexi used to being back on Earth." John grinned, turning his head to look at his boyfriend. "God, Liza, I missed him so much."

"I know. Go take him home, he looks kind of uncomfortable, like unused to being here."

"Thanks, Eliza, for everything." When Alex was away, Eliza had come over once or twice a week with Peggy and Angelica and they would order a pizza and make sure John was eating properly and basically the three of them just made sure he was okay and had company.

John walked over to Alexander and put his head on Alexander's shoulder. John felt Alex flinch.

"You okay?" John whispered.

"Yeah, fine, just everything's so much heavier." Alexander sighed. "Let's go home?"

"Sure." John grabbed Alexander's hand and led him to their car.

"I love you, Mr. John Laurens," Alex said, after they were driving for a little while.

"I love you, too, Mr. Alexander Hamilton," John replied, looking away from the road just long enough to smile at Alex.

A/N So yeah... this is what I wrote about NASA... I hope you guys liked it.

Also three parts in one day. Very proud of myself. Actually I wrote these before but this like the first chance I have to publish them.
-Sarah