Chapter 20 - The New Girl, El

Start from the beginning

I frowned slightly in thought, 'Yeah I am, how come you want to know?' I smiled a sympathetic smile.

'Oh.. so you are together?' She gulped as she sat up.

'Yeah,' I frowned, 'Why?'

'Oh nothing, don't worry.' She smiled slightly.

'You're new right?' I smiled a warm smile.

'Well, I guess you could say that.' She replied.

'What do you mean?' I asked, the smile remaining on my face.

'Well I'm new to this school, but not to this town. I moved away sometime last year, but now I'm back.' She chuckled.

'Ohh right.' I replied nodding as I quickly glanced up at the clock before I turned back round to face the new girl. 9.00am.

'I'm Eleanor Anderson, you can call me El.' She grinned as she held out her hand.

'I'm-'

'Olivia Valentine?' She smiled as we shook hands.

'Yeah, how-'
I stopped as the bell screeched cutting me off. Cole should be here soon, being as it's now first period.

'I didn't mean to give you a dirty look by the way.' She laughed.

'Don't worry about it.' I laughed in reply before I turned back around to face the front.

I quickly looked up to the doorway as people started to enter the class room, no Cole, no Aaron. Oh wait, Aaron.

Aaron suddenly stopped as he looked in my direction, he looked shocked. I frowned as I raised an eyebrow at him.

'No way.' He grinned as he walked toward me.

I frowned as I asked. 'Wha-'

'Aaron!!' El screeched in excitement, cutting me off.

I frowned as I turned around to see El standing up hugging Aaron, his hands resting just above her bum. Her figure was insane!! Not gonna lie but it made me kind of angry. Who wouldn't be angry that their ex boyfriend was hugging an extremely gorgeous girl? Nobody. Right?

'How do you two know each other?' I frowned.

'Aaron helped me out with a lot of things in the past.' She said as she grinned up at Aaron.

'How come you're back?' Aaron smirked down at her.

'I don't know really, just back I guess.' She laughed.

I sighed to myself as I turned back around to face the front, I did not want to listen to their conversation whatsoever. And where's Cole?

'Can I go to the toilet please?' I asked as I walked up to miss Roberts.

'Don't be long.' She replied.

I sighed as I left the classroom and slowly walked down the empty hallway.

I gulped as a few tears left my eyes, don't even ask why because I don't even know myself and I guess that's part of being a girl..