73 ~ problems

A few weeks passed. You were nervously waiting in potions class for the results of your first test. Draco sat down next to you and saw your teacher walk in.

'Hello class. I've checked your test and I'm happy with the results.'

She flicked her wand and the test papers flew into the classroom and landed on the tables. You grabbed your test and looked at it. And A! You couldn't believe it and you smiled.

(I use the letters and not the numbers because in some school systems there are different scales and with letters it would make it a bit easier)

'What do you have?' You asked Draco.

'An A-. You?' He asked.

'An A.' You smiled. 

'Good job.' He smiled and he gave you a kiss.

You smiled and stared at you grade. You couldn't believe that you had such a high grade!

'So, today you'll finally be making the potion we talk about a few weeks ago.' She smiled. 'So if you will all please grab your cauldrons.'

You grabbed your cauldron and placed it on the table. Draco looked at the recipe and walked away. He came back with all the ingredients while you read the recipe.

'Add powdered moonstone until the potion turns green.' You mumbled.

Draco grabbed the powdered moonstone and put it in until it turned green.

'Stir until the potion turns blue. Well do your best Dray.' You grinned.

Draco rolled his eyes with a smile and started stirring. You stared at the potion and watched it turn blue. He stopped and sighed.

'Add powdered moonstone until the potion turns purple.' He read.

'Again?' You asked. 

'That's what it says.' Draco shrugged.

You sighed and put the moonstone in. You looked around and saw everyone was working quietly.

'Allow to simmer until the potion turns pink.'

You sat down and sighed. Draco kept looking at the potion. You looked into your potion book and sighed.

'It's done.' Draco said after a while.

'Add syrup of hellebore until the potion turns turquoise.' You spoke.

He grabbed the syrup and started putting it in. One of the girls passed you and hit Dracos arm causing him to spill and drop the bottle in.

'Watch it will you?!' He hissed.

'Woeps... sorry.' She spoke with a nasty smirk.

You looked at the potion and it didn't looked good. It started boiling. Miss Kane walked towards you.

'Step back, both of you.' She spoke.

You wanted to step back and bumped against someone else table. Draco walked around it and wanted to grabbed your wrist but someone from behind the other table pushed you forwards. The potion exploded and some liquid came out and landed onto your robes. It burned right through them onto your skin. You let put a painful scream and professor Kane grabbed your other arm.

'Class dismissed.' She hissed before walking out and hurrying towards the hospital wing.

It started hurting more. Draco followed Kane and you and in no time you were at the hospital wing. Miss Pomfrey walked towards you two.