46 ~ the end of the perfect Christmas

You woke up next to Draco. You smiled happily as you saw his messed up hair. He still had some blue spots in his neck and you nail prints were still visible in his shoulder. The sun was shining over his body that was partly under the sheets. He looked so beautiful.

Today everyone would return. Your two perfect weeks would be over. No sleeping together until the end of the year... you were going to miss it.

You sighed and laid your head on Dracos chest. You listened to his calming heartbeat. You closer your eyes and felt Draco rubbing small circles across your back. A small smile appeared on your face and you opened your eyes again.

'Good morning.' He smiled.

'Hi.'

Draco stopped rubbing your back.

'Why did you stop?' You asked.

'My shoulder hurts a bit because someone was a bit to rough last night.' He sighed. 

You grinned.

'I've hurt your shoulder more then that. You're used to worse.'

Draco rolled his eyes with a smile. He wrapped his arm around you and you laid back. He kissed the top of your head.

'How did I become so lucky?' He mumbled in your hair.

'What do you mean?'

'How can I be so lucky to hold you in my arms every day, to tell you how much I love you? I have so many imperfections even though I act like in perfect. There are so many boys so much better for you... and yet you chose me.'

'Draco... you're perfect to me. I came to Hogwarts without anyone who loved me. I hadn't seen my parents in year and I was afraid that that was because of me. I was afraid no one would want to be my friend, except for Pansy of course. Then you came around and we became friends. You have me the feeling that I meant something to someone. We can have so much fun... I feel like we were meant to be. I love all your imperfections, because mine are even worse then yours. I am the one who should be wondering how I got such an amazing boyfriend.'

Draco looked at you. He blushed. You smiled at him. You sat up a bit to kiss him. He kissed you back with his soft sweet lips. You pulled back and laid back down again.

'Just so you know, I don't think you have any imperfections.' Draco spoke after a small silence.

You let out a small grin.

'What? It's true. Y/N... look at me.'

You rolled on your back and looked at him.

'What do you think isn't perfect?'

'I don't know... I have a dark mark on my arm.'

Draco grabbed your left arm and kissed the skull of the mark.

'Anything else?' He asked.

You looked at him.

'I-I don't know... it's hard when you think about it.' You spoke with a small shy smile.

Draco grinned. He looked at you with his loving eyes and his beautiful smile.

'What?' You asked.

'I'm so in love with you.' he spoke sweetly.

You smiled and kissed him deeply. You moved your hand in his hair and he pulled bend over you while placing a hand on your hip. You opened your mouth and your tongues started exploring each others mouth.

'It's a shame these weeks are over.' Draco sighed after pulling back.

'Yeah... I thought the same a few moment ago. I enjoyed this holiday. It's a shame it has to end.' You sighed before moving your hand out of his hair.