48 ~ Avada Kedavra

You sat down next to Dracos hospital bed. He turned his head and opened
His eyes.

'Y/N... hi.' He spoke with a lot of effort.

'Hi Dray... how are you feeling?'

'I'm fine... breathing hurts a bit.'

'If that's all then you're doing better then I am.' You sighed

'Yeah... quick question... what happened... to your hand?' You could hear the difficulty of breathing and talking he had.

You looked at your hand. It was still bleeding and you could swear that you saw a piece of bone.

'Nothing.'

'You should get that check.'

'No Draco... I'm fine. Just let it be.' You sighed.

'Y/N.. I can see a piece... of bone in your hand.' He sighed. 

He loud out a small painful growl.

'Calm down Draco... are you alright?'

He just nodded and took a few breaths. Draco looked at you and saw that something was wrong. When he wanted to say something miss Pomfrey walked passed his bed. She saw your hand and stopped.

'Hello dear, let me fix that for you.' She smiled.

She grabbed her wand and used a healing spell. The wounds closed. You gave her a small smile.

'Y/N... what's wrong? Your pretty face... shouldn't look that sad... oh and... where are your robes?'

'Well... I got detention. Three days and I burned them.'

'What? Why? Do they blame you?'

You shook your head.

'I left when Snape asked me to and I came across Harry and his friends talking as if nothing happened. I got angry at him and even used the word fuck. I pushed him against the wall and then McGonagall came and she asked me to let the idiot go. She asked me who's blood was on my hand. I told her that it was yours and she blamed me. I got angry and started screaming at her in a disrespectful way, that's day one. Then I left to the girl bathroom and burned my robes because I used them to stop your bleeding. Then Hermione got the freaking guts to walk in and asked me whether or not I was okay. I asked her to leave and she didn't, I became so angry that I hit a mirror. Hermione screamed and McGonagall, Harry and Ron came to check. McGonagall asked me whether or not I realised that I got myself another day of detention. I argued with her and told them what happened. I showed them my mark and asked them whether or not they thought that I was having a easy life. Then harry started being a freak dumb idiot again and I hit another mirror. Then I came here.'

Draco looked at you.

'That was one hell of a day.' He spoke.

'Yeah... but its not as bad as yours. Snape saved your life.'

'I know.' He sighed. 'I'm angry at Potter... that idiot.'

'He's mental.' You sighed. 'I was so angry at him that it felt good to break those two mirrors and burn my robes.'

'I guess it wasn't only... Potter that made you angry.'

'I guess I'm just done with everything.' You sighed. 

Draco looked at you and grabbed your hand. You looked at him and he smiled.

'It's okay.' He spoke softly.

'No it's not Draco... you almost died and I've gone way to far with my anger.'

'You have the right to be angry.'