56 ~ Narcissas feelings

You woke up and saw Draco sitting at the end of the bed. He was bend forward a bit and you heard his sigh. You crowned towards him, sat down on your knees behind him and wrapped your arms around him.

'Hi beauty.' He said.

'Hi Dray... how are you feeling?' You asked before giving him a small kiss in his neck.

'I don't know... A bit better... I think. It always helps to watch you sleep.'

'Have you slept?'

'A little.' He sighed.

You got off the bed and sat down besides him. He looked at you and you saw the bags under his eyes. You let out a worrying sigh. He grabbed your chin and kissed you. You kissed him back but pulled back early.

'Don't do this to yourself.' You sighed.

'What? Kissing you? I would kiss you all day of you'd let me.' He smiled.

'No Draco... I'm not joking right now. You should take care of yourself.'

'I am taking care of myself... yesterday just made me realise how real this all is.' He sighed.

'I get that... I really do. Just try to take care of yourself.'

'I will.' He smiled.

You hugged him. He hugged you back and placed his head on your shoulder. You let him go and he sat up. There was a knock on the door. The door opened and Narcissa walked in.

'Draco... are you alright?' Narcissa asked. 'You seemed a little upset yesterday.'

'Yes I'm fine... Thank you for asking.'

'And you Y/N?'

You looked at her.

'I'm fine... Thank you.' You smiled politely.

Narcissa sighed and turned around. She walked towards the door.

'Draco... I'll make sure things go back to the way they were. I promise.'

She walked out and closed the door. Draco stared at the door.

'She's worried...' he sighed.

'I noticed... she sees you're not okay.'

'I am okay, stop worrying. I just need a little bit of distraction.'

-

Narcissa sat down at the kitchen table with some pumpkin juice and sighed.

'Have you seen Y/N? She hasn't been downstairs yet.' Your mother spoke while walking in.

'She's upstairs.' Narcissa sighed while still staring at the table.

'What's wrong?' You mother asked.

'Lucius...' She answered while looking up.

Your mother grabbed something to drink and sat down opposite of her.

'What up with him?' Your mother asked before taking a sip of her drink.

'Let me first ask you something... have you been paying attention to Y/N lately?' She asked.

You mother was quiet for a moment. He noticed that you spent a lot of time with Draco. Also you seemed a bit stressed and not as happy as normally.

'She's a bit stressed... spends a lot of time with Draco. Why?'

'They're just kids... This war is destroying Draco. He isn't happy anymore, he doesn't sleep. Don't you see the same with Y/N?'

'I think she spends most of her time making sure Draco is okay. When I see her she's always comforting him, hugging him, talking to him. I don't really know how this is affecting her. I only know that she has a hard time with the fact that she killed someone.'