chapter 7<3

Dear Diary,

I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off of my shoulders.  Harry finally knows.  Everything.

It feels good to know that I am no longer hiding this from him.  I mean I was hiding his kids from him.  Surprisingly he took the news a lot better then I thought he would.  I was expecting him to get mad and start yelling at my for keeping this from him.  I mean if I was in his position where he hide something this  big from me I would be absolutely furious at the fact that he had hide my two kids from me.  But I guess that's the difference between me and Harry.   Sometimes it can be a good thing but sometimes it can be a real pain.  Like if he gets mad over something I think is not worth being mad over and vise versa with me being mad over something he doesn't think is worth being mad over. 

But I guess that's what makes us so perfect for each other.  He completes me.  He's my second half.  The other part of my heart.  He's the part of me that keeps me under control.  Just the thought of him walking through our front door after he was done his tour is what kept me sain with these kids.  Just knowing that one day my kids would be able to finally know who their dad was.  Knowing that me and Harry can grow old and watch our children grow up and eventually have kids too is what makes my love for him so strong.  Just knowing that he could have any girl in the world.  Knowing that girls LITERALLY throw themselves at him but he doesn't pay them any attention.  Knowing that he comes home to me. Knowing that I'm the girl he chose out of all the others and knowing that he loves me is what keeps me together. 

I simply don't know what I would do without him in my life.

And I love him to much to even imagine my life without him or our kids.

Love, Ashley:)

Ashley's P.O.V

I put my diary on my bedside table and walked out of the room.  I noticed my polaroid camera sitting on the hallway table thing and picked it up.  I remember when Harry bought this for me. 

FLASHBACK

"I have something for you" Harry said as we were walking through the park.

He had set up a cute picnic in a park near my house.  Right now though we were walking over a small bridge which keeps people from falling into the little stream running below us. He was being so sweet. He made a moonlight picnic by the bridge so that the calming water was in the background.  He always knew that I loved coming here.  It was one place that I could think and get away from everyone and just be by myself for a little. 

"I told you not to buy me anything" I said punching him lightly in the arm while looking down at the ground as a blush rose to my cheeks. 

"But its your birthday" he replied lifting up my face to look him in the eyes.  He gave me the gift and wrapped his arms loosely around my hips. 

"Open it babe" he whispered looking down at me.

I opened the gift to find the one thing that I have be wanting ever since  was little.  A pink polaroid camera.  I quickly wrapped my arms around his neck having to stand on my tip toes to do so because of his towering height. 

"Harry thank you so much" I whispered in his ear before I  moved my face so that it was in front  of his and giving him a sweet kiss on the lips.  Snapping a picture in the process as well.

FLASHBACK OVER

I smiled at the memory before quickly walking over to Jacksons room.  I stood in the door frame watching as Harry cradled our sweet little innocent son in his arms, gently rocking his back and forth singing him a song that I didn't exactly recognize.  I quickly snapped a picture.  This caused Harry too look up.  He smiled and set Jackson down in his bed kissing his forehead and making his way over to me.  He closed the light and door lightly looking over my shoulder to admire the picture.

"I'll get you back for that" he said taking my hand and leading me to our room.

"I'd like to see you try" I said setting my camera as well  as setting the photo down.

"Goodnight love" Harry said climbing into bed and wrapping his arm around my waist. I rested my head on his chest placing my hand on his arm.

"Goodnight babe" I replied shutting my eyes and going to bed, with the most amazing guy and the most amazing kids on my mind.

That night I can truly say that I went to bed with a smile on my face.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter.  I thought it was cute. :)

Im so sorry for not updating in a loooong time but I promise that I will start updating more frequently. 

I also just wanted to say thank you to each and every single one of you who are reading commenting and voting.  It seriously means the world to me.  So a big thanks to all of you guys for getting me to 3K!

Comment!:)

Follow!:)

and Vote!:)