chapter 2 <3

I thought my heart was going to fall out of my chest. I swear my heart stopped. My breathing became unsteady and my eyes were wide with shock.

"H-Harry" I asked not really knowing if this was a crazy hallucination or real life.

"Ashley I missed you so much" he said embracing me in a bone crushing hug.

I still felt Darcy and Jackson clinging onto my legs so I let go of Harry's warm embrace and picked them up.

"Harry this is Darcy and Jackson" I said pointing to them when I said their names. They both hide their heads in the crook of my neck. You see they are very shy when you first meet them but once they get used to you they wont stop bothering you.

I carried them into the living room and set them down where their toys were. I turned on the t.v and put it on tree house. Once I was sure they were settled I walked over to the door where Harry was still standing outside shifting from foot to foot. I laughed at him.

"You can come inside Harry" I said walking into the kitchen.

"Did you miss me" Harry asked wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Alittle" I said turning around and wrapping my arms around his neck.

He pulled me into his chest. I rested my head agaisnt his chest listening to his heartbeats. I hoped this would never end. Not just this hug but us. The relationship we had. Weather we were dating or were just friends I new I could trust him and rely on him. And he know he could feel the same about me. I stood here in my kitchen embracing the love of my life that I havent seen for 1 year in a hug that I never wanted to end, while our kids that he didnt know existed we in the other room.

I mentally sighned to myself.

What am I going to do?

How am I supposed to tell him?

Will he be mad?

Will he leave?

All these thoughts were racing through my mind. I pushed them aside I focused on what was happening now.

Harry is back and things are going to get crazy.