chapter 4 <3

(A.N: All chapters start of in Ashley's p.o.v unless stated otherwise)

I felt like I was trapped.  I didnt know what to do.  I knew that at some point he was going to find out.  I just didnt imagine it to be so soon.  I feel like whatever I say is going to bring up the topic of our kids.  I know that sooner or later he is obviously going to ask what two kids are doing in our falt.  Maybe I can lie and say I run a babysitting service from home now.  No that will really just make it worse.  When he asks I'll tell him straight up.  I just am concerned about how he'll react. 

I prepared two cups of tea and set them down on the countertop.   I walked to the other side of the counter and sat on the bar stool.  I began drinking my tea when I felt hands slip around my waist. 

"I missed you" he wishpeared in my ear while pressing a kiss to the skin right behind my ear.  I gently placed my cup down and spun the chair around wrapping my arms around his neck.  I pulled him close to me.  So close that I was only an inch away from his face.  I moved my face to his ear and nibbled on it. 

"How was the tour" I asked while placing a kiss on his cheek and moving away from his face and grabbing both our cups.  He gently took his cup from my hands and sipped it before replying.  

"it was really good, we mer alot of fans actually I remember this one girl asked me to sign in places that shouldn't be signed"

We both started laughing. I could just imagine the horrified look on Harry's face as he told the girl he would sign her cds and posters.  Our laughter soon died down.  We both finished our tea so I brought the cups over to the dishwasher and put them in. 

I looked over at the clock and saw it was 8:30pm.  Time to put the kids to bed. 

" I'll be right back" I said to Harry before leaving the kitchen.  I walked into the living room and saw that the kids were already asleep. I turned off the t.v and put away the toys they were playing with before I carried them one at a time into each of there bedrooms. 

As I was saying goodnight to Darcy.  I felt a presence behind me.  I turned around and saw Harry's tall frame leaning against the door frame. 

" your going to be a great mom one day" Harry said as I walked out of Darcys room and shut her door. 

"You have no idea" I thought to myself. 

I just nodded and continued walking to our room.  I quickly changed into one of Harry's shirts and put my hair into a high ponytail.  I crawled under the covers and waited for Harry to join me.  He soon did and wrapped his arm around my waist placing my head in his chest. 

"Can  I ask you a question" Harry asked.  As his chest vibrated when he talked. 

" yeah"  I replied while running my figures over his tattoos.

"Who are those kids"

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

ooooh cliffhanger

sorrrrrrrrry for the very late update I have been studying all week cause I have tests all next week.