.:Chapter 6:.

Dinner was finished, and everyone started doing their own thing and only the sisters and Ukyo were left there at the table to clean the dishes. It's us to volunteer on helping him. I wonder if he was doing all this alone before. Hey, off the bad thoughts. Maybe they did helped him.

"You guys really shouldn't be doing this." Ukyo said with guilt in his eyes.

"Hey, hey, it's our pleasure. This is such a fun time cleaning. This is rare!" I responded eagerly. "True, we've never heard Rei saying cleaning is actually fun." Mika sighed and rolled her eyes. Chii nodded in agreement while Ukyo chuckled politely.

After all the dishes were brought back into the kitchen, the splashy works shall begin. I volunteered on doing the washing, but Mika strictly insisted on doing them because all she said was, "You'll make the house like a water themed park."

Okay, I'm not the one to argue, but hey, not all the time. But I can't say much, so I continue on doing the drying part. Chii cleaned up the table and Ukyo organized the dried cutleries onto the shelf. In the kitchen board, he checked everyone's schedule for the following week. Not including us. We had a few cute arguments to put us into the schedule as well. He had to give up. Thumbs up for the sisters.

I took this chance to straddle up to Mika. For what, you may ask? Oh, this is all about the scandals that I've been witnessing. Iori and Mika. Curiosity had been building up so much that I might explode.

I nudged her on her arm.

"Uh, excuse me?" she raised her eyebrow. I gave a sheepish smile. "What's up with Iori?" I asked straight to the point. She looked stun and slowly I could see her face went red. But she's good at controlling her feelings; which is her ability. Damn, she's good at it.

"Girl, he's a classmate. Well, yeah. Project partner and he's also the president of the student committee." she started to explained confidently. "And I am the co-president." she continued, proudly.

"Yeah, right. All of that was just an indirect sentence of saying "God, he's my beautiful boyfriend that I've been failing to hide from my amazingly brilliant sister, Rei. Uhuhuhu~" I mocked her and burst out laughing. Ended up getting a smack on the arm. Hard. Okay, I don't deserve that hard.

"You deserved that." Fuuto said, smirking, showed up out of nowhere, with the perfect timing while I got the smack.

"Why do you even exist in my life?" I said under my breath, annoyed.

"To annoy you to death?" He chuckled, sadistic. I just want to rip that beautiful and annoying face off of him.

"I guess that's enough of that, Fuuto. They needed some rest. So will you please?" Ukyo said after coming back from organizing stuff. He beckoned him towards outside of the kitchen. Fuuto smiled, pleased seemingly. "Sure, nii-san."

"See ya, red head." Fuuto said, grabbing a cup of water, walked out of the kitchen while giving a faint wink and went upstairs. Yo, that's a typical move from Fuuto. I ain't surprised.

"Thanks, Ukyo-nii." I said, grinning gratefully. Mika nudged me with her elbow. Ouch. I snapped up to look at her as to why she's using that sharp weapon to nudge me. She gave me a sharp glare. I shrugged.

"He could be mean sometimes. Don't mind him too much." Ukyo responded with a gentle smile. My heart melted. I'm loving his features... Yo, Rei. Wake up. He's your brother.

"I tried." I chuckled, not as sincere. Ugh, Asakura.

"Well, just a reminder. Tomorrow's gonna be a big day for Subaru." Ukyo started with a whisper while drying off the wet kitchen counter so the guys in the living room won't hear them. I nodded with a huge grin as I remembered that he told me yesterday.

"Oh? That's cool! That will be fun." Mika replied excitedly.

"Yeah, well, we normally won't go that far for birthdays, but Subaru's turning 20, so it's a bit special." Ukyo explained softly.

Chii came in afterwards, and we in the kitchen drifted away to individuals corner and acted like nothing happened, ignoring her presence. Chii giggled, "Guys, I heard that. Don't worry, only me. Is that true?" Chii said getting lightened up.

"Phew. Well, what are we waiting for? Let's g--" I got cut off by Mika by her hands clasping over my mouth.

"Turn down a notch, dude." Mika whispered. I looked up with wide eyes, my positions in an awkward pose. I pulled her hands away and stood up straight. "Sowwy."

"Imouto-chan!" a voice called out from the living room. "Looks like that's your cue." Ukyo said, smiling reassuringly.

"Thanks for the dinner, Ukyo-nii!" we all said in unison. He was frozen for a second and cleared his throat. "Y- yeah. No problem." he replied. Well that's cute.

We huddled out to the living room to see Tsubaki and Azusa, Iori and Kaname on the couch watching tv.

"There's our cute sisters." Kaname said, looking directly to us. That eyes, though. How can one not simply melt with that eyes? Okay I need to get a hang of myself. I don't like guys. Especially not like this monk. Don't fall for your brother.

"You're not making them comfortable, Kaname-nii." Iori sighed.

Having to see Iori, I nudged Mika again, making some signs that I'm watching them. Mika nudged back. A bit harder. Whoa, calm down, grumpy.

"We heard the fuss in the kitchen. What's all that about?" Tsubaki begin to ask. He raised his eyebrows, intrigued. All eyes went looking at us, wanting the same answer. Attemping to break the silence, I thought up some sentence. "Ahh it's a secret, Tsubaki." I grinned sheepishly.

Tsubaki frowned. "Oh come on. Why not tell your bro? Just me." Tsubaki looked at me straight into the eyes and leaned in close, expecting for me to tell. I hesitated. I don't know what to do. I feel uncomfortable. I mean, he is still a stranger. I took a deep breath and calmed myself. I leaned in close to his ears.

"The secret... Is still a secret. What's the point of it being called 'a secret'?" I smirked and chuckled. He made a puppy eyes. "That's mean." Tsubaki said in a whiny tone.

The other brothers looked confused and weren't able to do anything, so they kinda shrugged it off. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

holy shit I finally updated after centuries WHOOOOOOOOO yay me 

me is sorry, reader-san 

I hope you're not mad and continue reading my lame book.