.:Chapter 1:.

It’s only a little longer until I can meet my family, the people who will be my brothers.
I personally think they will do no good. Because for some reason, I had this feelings that they will cause some trouble into my life, as well as Juli's.

Juli and I had the same mind of keeping my sisters away from those flirty males. Nobody would think a squirrel can be overprotective, huh?

“You guys need to keep your guards up against those wolves.” Juli snapped us.

“There are a total of 13 after all.” he added.

I can’t disagree with that. From all 13 siblings, and the fact that they're all males, one of them could be a pedo. I mean, who knows?

Juli has been repeating the same thing about keeping our distance away from them and stuff a lot of times since it was decided that we’re going to move.

“Rei!” Juli shouted.

“Hm?” I replied without a clue.

“This is unusual. Why didn’t you say anything? I thought you’re with me!” Juli jumped to my shoulder with anger.

“Well… It can’t be helped. Papa and Miwa-san has always been busy. But they’re our siblings, after all. I don’t think all of them would be harmful.” I answered.

“But even if they’re siblings, the fact that they’re wolves doesn’t change!” Juli protested.

“Calm down, Juli. We’ll be fine.” Mika said while we walked out from the train.

“Ahh the weather today is nice, isn’t it, Juli?” Chii asked while we’re walking on the route leading towards the Sunrise Residence, where the Asahina's place would be and which soon we will be meeting our new family.

"Don't change the topic." Juli scowled. We all giggled over his cuteness and overprotective personality.

Rintarou is our stepfather who we had been living with since as long as I can remember. But I believe there was only me, Mika and Chii. He was always busy with his work that he rarely spent time with us.

About our mother.... I can barely remember a memory of us together.

Rintarou had told us that she died after gave birth to us three.
When the first time we knew about it, we all had a hard time. But we eventually accept the reality and just move on.

“Looks like we’ve arrived to the battlefield.” Juli said.

“Eh? Our stuff, it’s already here.” Chii pointed to the lorry.

We saw a tall man with dark ashen brown hair and warm brown eyes, and a little boy with strawberry blonde hair and bright hazel eyes standing in front of the apartment. We rushed towards them.

“Um, excuse me..” I approached them.

“Ah hello, you must be Rei, right?” the tall man started. I was a bit stunned by how charming and calming he looks. His voice was soft and the way he speaks, it's like telling me that any problems can be solve.

“Y- Yes..” I felt the heat on my cheeks burned as he held out his hand. I reached out hesitantly but able to shook his hand properly. Whew good job, Rei.

“Hello, I'm Mika, the oldest sister. That is Ema, the second. Rei's the youngest.” Mika offered a smile.

Mika, the oldest, is aged 18. Ema, or which we called her Chii, is 17 while me the youngest, is 16. Pretty funny as we're different in age by one year.

“Well, I’m the oldest son, Masaomi. And this is the youngest, Wataru.”

“Hello, Onee-chan!” the youth voice just made my day.