.:Chapter 2:.

"Ah! Wh- wh- wh! You!" A red haired guy came down the stairs, he was sprinting towards Chii.

"Eh.. Asahina-kun?" Chii said.

"Why?!" He said with shock.

"Tsubaki... I'm sure I told you to inform Yusuke about this." Ukyo said.

Tsubaki just chuckled in the corner.

"Tsuba-nii, you didn't tell me on purpose! How could you!" Yusuke the red haired guy exclaimed.

"On purpose? Hey hey, you make me sound like a bad person." Tsubaki said innocently.

The red head just looked at Chii with unsatisfied expression.

"Tch, I won't accept it. My classmates can't be my siblings." Yusuke said coldly, walking pass us. Tsubaki tried to talk to him but Yusuke being a sourpuss, it turned out to be a fight.

"Chii, is he your boyfriend or some sort?" I teased.

"Ah.... Wh- what are you saying? H- he's just my classmates. We didn't even talk.. Stop it." Chii said blushing. She seems suspicious but I'll let her pass this time.

Mika just giggled and Juli's been looking even more angry with all these males around us looking like they wanted to find a soulmate.

I mean, it's the truth.

We could hear Tsubaki and Yusuke arguing. Mika suddenly stood up, and I knew what she wanted to do and that I immediately stop her by having a grip on her shirt.

"Maybe next time, nee-chan." I said giving a smile.

"But I. Can't. See them. Like. That.." Mika groaned and pushed my hands away gently. "Let me, please." she continued politely. I let go of my grip and she walked ever so classy towards the two tall males.

"New, lovely brothers, can you please stop fighting? I... I can't stand it. So please." she smiled sweetly to both of them.

Both Yusuke and Tsubaki was stunned at an awkward position.

"Ah so cute, little imouto~" Tsubaki said, patting her head with a cheeky smile. 
I was cheering in my head when Mika pulled away his hand.

Ohh you don't know her true colors, Tsubaki. Oh no you don't, I said in my head while carving an evil smirk on my face.

Having a sudden silent moment, we heard a light footsteps coming down the stairs. We looked up to find a tall and quite muscular man, with blonde hair and hypnotizing eyes. I thought he came out from a romance novel or something. But he wore a type of robes. Rintarou said there's a monk from all the siblings. I guess that's him.

"We finally meet, Imouto-chan." he said.

I was the closest to the stairs, so he came up to me first. He reached out his hands and because it was the first day, I tried to be polite and reached out to him and expect to have a normal hand shake. 
But instead, he pulled my hand and kissed it. Yes, my hand. Kissed. By this charming man.

There was nothing going on in my mind. I was standing there, doing nothing. Juli started to hissed, he went down my arm and stopped right in front of his face.

"Ah, it's you." he said like they had met before.

I looked at Juli looking cute and all, but then he raised his small squirrel arm and scratched the monk's face. 
Everyone gasped and stepped back. But I was looking at his face, and started to lose it in my head. I tried to hold my laugh by covering my mouth.

"Are you okay, onee-chan?" Wataru questioned, looking very concerned.

Aaand this time, I really lost it.