.:Chapter 4:.

I woke up the next morning, feeling tired over the little chaos yesterday. It felt good, actually. These changes doesn't feel so bad. But the only thing is, today is school day. Not really a fan of it.

After stretching in all poses on the bed, I let out a sigh. I looked over to the clock, 6:30 am, school starts at 7:15. Ema and my school, Hinode High is a good one. But not one of the best. While Mika went to Bright Centrair Private Academy which is one of the best school in Japan. She's a smart one, isn't she?

After staring on the ceiling, I remembered my best friend, Mitsuo. Recently met him the day before we moved into Sunrise Residence. Oh how I miss that boy. The dorky, cool, funny, gentle, cheeky guy I can trust in everything since 6 years ago. He went to a really great school, Hirano Academy. I'm working really hard to get that scholarship. I really want to meet him often. But before that, I should go to school now, shouldn't I?

I pushed my soft, warm blankets away from me, forcing myself to get up. The struggle is real.

I opened my curtains and let the sun ray seeped into the room. The scenery was breath taking. Opening the windows, the cool breeze of the morning hit my face softly. Taking a deep breath, I went to the showers. Done in around 20 minutes, I wore the school uniforms and then stood in front of the mirror. 

The hair. It needs to be nice yet not too casual.

Might try to let it free.

Nope. 

Maybe try braids. 

Not my hair day. 

After trying on lots of different hairstyles, and my hair started to tangle, I finally got the perfect one.

Why didn't I think of the simple high ponytail? Man, I wasted my time. I looked to the clock again,

7:05

Shit I'm late. 

Wow you're so fast, Rei.

I ran down the stairs and reached the living room. 

And you forgot your frikkin bag, Rei. Up the stairs! I ran back up and stumbled a lot of times. My face could be bruised right now but I don't have time to check. When finally reached to my room door, I took some time to get my breathing even. Then after I got my bag and almost throw it away when slinging it on my shoulder, I ran back down. But before that, my day cannot be a day if I don't crash into someone and hurt my butt. 

BAM I crashed into one of the brothers. Good job, Rei. On the first day. Good. Job.

"Oh my god I am so sorry!" I said trying to pick myself up. After I focused on my view, I saw Subaru on the ground.

"N- no it's fine. I'm good." Subaru said. I held out my hand and pulled him up.

And why does he have to be heavy? Almost fell, but didn't. Thank you, world.

"I'm really sorry, I am late and oh shoot I'm dead! Bye Suba-nii!" I looked to my wristwatch and flee from the scene. I can see that he was trying to say something but the attempt failed. I felt my cheeks heating up when remembering what happened earlier. Wow I'm such a mess.

While running down towards the kitchen, I saw Ukyo, Wataru, Yusuke, Mika, Iori and Chii on the table.

"Well you're late as always." Mika scolded. 

"Hehehee thanks for the compliment." I grinned. "Well let's go, shall we?" I asked.

"But onee-chan you haven't eat your breakfast!" Wataru said concernly.