.:Chapter 5:.

Well wasn't that a surprising news for the day? Fuuto Asakura is my brother. After all this time I swore that he and I shall be enemies, he, is now my siblings. Things couldn't be worse than this..

I let myself bounce on the soft bed, letting out a sigh as the burden on my chest felt heavier. Closed my eyes, thinking what I could do to let the stress off of me........ yes. Video games should work.

I jumped off my bed, and literally jumped and almost rolled all over the floor and hit myself on the walls. What a typical Rei aye.

I excitedly pull out the new, shining, beautiful game console from under my bed, attached it to the television and took out the huge stacks of games to my side. Having a bid with myself to pick a game, I decided to play Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4.

Looking at the CD, picture of Mitsuo flashed through my head. He had gave me the game on my birthday. He's the only person who understands my obsession over Naruto series and oh my what a fanboy he is. Welp, that's my best friend.

I picked Sasuke as my main character and started playing with all my knowledge to beat the opponent. I'm quite impressed with myself as this hand has not rust to the control of the remote as I have not play it for months.

As my focus has all gone to the television screen, a knock on the door startled me, and a little scream escaped my mouth.

"May I come in?" Said the person outside. I recognized it as Tsubaki's.

"No prob!" I shouted.

I heard the door creaked open. I felt the bed shifted as he sit on it, next to me. My eyes still stick to the screen as I had the last battle with the opponent. After a long silent, only the sound of the remote button being clicked by me, I suddenly jumped making Tsubaki fell off the bed.

"I finally won this round! In yo' face, Kakashi!" I shouted cheerfully. Till I realized the condition of Tsubaki was in.

"Oh my are you alright?" I asked with guilt. I gave a hand and he grabbed it.

"Well, that was a victory, wasn't it?" He chuckled.

He seemed interested in the game and I offered him the remote. He gladly took it and for the past 1 hour, we were just playing the game together. It was fun. He was actually pretty good, for him to almost defeat me in most of the games, but I still win because, well, I was the Queen of Video Games. I seriously had that name when I had won several trophies from a lot of international video gaming events. And I shall not let any man take my name.

"I will never win.." Tsubaki said with a sigh.

"Awwh don't worry, Tsuba-chan. You..... Will never defeat me anyways." I patted his head and laughed. He turned to me with a cheeky smile. My heart skipped a beat.

"I won't retreat that easily!" He replied. "I shall continue my journey to win the war!" He continued.

A sudden crash sound hit our ears. Searching for the source, it was Wataru at the door.

"Not if I win the battle!" He suddenly said.

"Were you standing there all this time?" Tsubaki asked, annoyed.

"M- Maybe. But I will play the game with nee-chan!" He declared.

"Hah, not if I'm here!" Tsubaki replied.

And for 10 minutes, the two siblings were fighting over the remote like a kid. I don't blame Wataru, but looking at Tsubaki who is 20+ in age doing so is ridiculous.

I don't even know what happened but, it turned out that Wataru won the fight, on whatever battle they were having.

Tsubaki frowned. I was just giggling at the whole scene while Wataru had that victory pose.