Bingo.

After a moment of watching a now red faced Louis struggle to not laugh, he shouted back into the room, "Zayn, Liam, it actually worked!"

Out of instinct, I stepped forward and punched his arm.

Wait- did he say Zayn and Liam?

"Wait, Lou." Niall spoke up, confused. "You pranked Molly with Liam and Zayn?"

Louis looked at Niall before biting his lip, "Er, sorry for not telling you."

"Wait so does this mean you joined Team Ziam?"

Louis arm went up to his forehead as he shook his head, "No, no. We're just," he paused for a moment, trying to find the right word to use. "Allies."

Niall scrunched up his nose and shook his head, "Allies? I dunno, Lou."

Louis rolled his eyes and sighed, "C'mon, Ni. You want to win, right?"

Before Niall could answer Lou back, Liam popped up and looked at me. "You were right!" He looked back into the room and called Zayn over. Soon enough, Zayn's head popped up besides Liam's, and scanned my face.

"This was so worth using my precious baby powder," Zayn rubbed his chin and sneaked a smile in.

"A point for Team Ziam and Team Nouis!" Louis yelled, pumping his fist.

Wankers.

____________

I stepped out of the bathroom, letting my hair air-dry this time.

"Niall, you ready?" I called out while slipping a pair of black flip flops on.

"Yup, I'll be there in just a second." I nodded even though I knew he couldn't see me.

I slipped my phone out of my pocket and typed in my password. I clicked on the twitter app for the first time in ages and scrolled through my mentions.

@directioner2194: @RobertsMolly you are gorgeous!

I blushed lightly, smiling slightly.

@harrynipple: @RobertsMolly you're a boss ass bitch.

"I'm a boss ass bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch," I sang lightly, scrolling further down my mentions.

@carrots4evaaaa: @RobertsMolly stay away from Niall, you fucking whore.

Damn you, carrots.

As I was about to read another tweet, Niall walked in.

"You hungry? I'm absolutely starving." I laughed and nodded, agreeing. He opened the door and ushered me to go first. We walked down the hallway and stopped in front of Louis' door. I knocked harder than I should on his door, regretting it after as I shook my hand in pain. Niall laughed under his breath but then stopped when the door opened.

"You look better," Louis commented towards me, stepping to the side.

I frowned before slapping the back of his head and muttering, "Wanker." I walked deeper into the room until I found the three other boys.

"Hey guys," I greeted, slipping my flip flops off.

"Hey, Molly. Sorry for making you take another shower," Liam frowned, giving me an apologetic look. I waved him off, showing him I'm over it.

"Molly, come sit by me!" My head snapped towards Harry who was sitting on the navy loveseat. I nodded and slipped past Zayn who was engrossed into the TV.

Breaking Bad.

I shook my head towards him, punching his shoulder, in which I received a grunt in response, and slipped past him. I took the seat next to Harry, smiling lightly a him.