"Would he say he's in L-O-V-E? Well, if it was me then I would-" I flipped the switch on the hairdryer and immediately choked on my words- literally. A white powder came flying out, scattering all over me...

And also entering my mouth.

I coughed heavily, making the suspicious white powder puff out everywhere, latching onto anything containing cloth which included me.

You. Little. Mother. Fuckers.

I closed my eyes immediately and coughed a few more times, feeling the white substance crawl down my throat, therefore, making it dry and harder to breathe. I opened my eyes slightly, still seeing the white powder everywhere, creating a white cloud with me in the middle.

Once the white cloud disappeared, I stood still for a second, processing what had just happened.

1. I've just been pranked.

2. I have to take another damn shower again.

I hastily unplugged the hair dryer and opened the bathroom door, exiting. I walked into the main room where I would guess Niall is.

And right I was.

Niall was sitting on his side of the bed, back facing me. I cleared my throat loudly, resting my hand on my hip and holding the hairdryer up. I watched him set his phone on the night table, turning around. Once he spotted my white covered face, his eyes widened.

"Holy crap, what happened?" He stood up and raced over to me, grabbing my face gently.

Well that wasn't the reaction I was expecting.

"I thought you did this to me..." I trailed off softly as Niall looked into my eyes, shaking his head.

"No, I didn't do this."

I threw my hands up in outrage and shouted loudly, "Well then who did it?"

Niall shrugged before taking a hold of my hand softly, "Let's go find out." He tugged on my arm a little before leading me out of our room and down the hall. Before I knew it, I was standing in front of Harry's room.

My own teammate pranked me? You little-

My thoughts were broken off as Niall's knuckles made a loud knock on the door. There was a moment of silence before I heard a slow, "Coming!" A second passed by and Harry opened the door in a pair of black skinny jeans and a black tight-fitted shirt.

"What the hell happened to you?" I rolled my eyes once the words left his mouth.

Wait- so he didn't do it?

"You didn't prank me?"

Harry's eyes bulged out for a second before his mouth fell open in disbelief, "Molz, we're on the same team, for Christ's sake! No, I didn't do that to you." Harry pulled me forward and wiped a bit of the white substance off my face and rubbed it between his fingers. "Is this baby powder?"

I shrugged, not caring. Harry grabbed a hold of my waist and pulled me closer into him, examining my face closer. "I think it is."

"Why don't we head over to Lou's? There's only three other people that could've done this." Niall interrupted and grabbed my waist, pulling me into his own chest and away from Harry's.

"Erm, sure. Lemme grab my boots." I stifled a laugh as Harry shimmied- and yes, he shimmied- away from us. He came back a moment later and shined a smile, closing the door behind him. "Let's go."

We walked down about five doors before knocking on one. Unlike Harry, the door immediately opened up to a smiling Louis.

"Hello, friends." He scanned me over once before cracking a smile and stifling a laugh.