Chapter 9

A few day later

      Mani's Pov

     Mila and I are currently reading on her bed when I hear I faint scream . "No stop !  Someone help !" We both get up and rush to Lauren's room seeing her trashing  on the bed from side to side .

    Recently we've been babying Lauren just a little bit but not like we want to . She won't let us baby her she just stays in her room starring at the wall.  Every since the incident she has not called us mommy and mama once just stares at us. And to say it kinda hurt.

    "Laur baby wake up it's just a dream ." I Some what yell over her screams.

    "Baby its not working this time what do we do ?" Camila looks over worry laced   on her face.   

   I walked closer to Lauren's body on the bed and just wrap my arms around her holding her close whispering sweat nothings in her ear . Camila soon follows on the other side of the bed wrapping her arm around Lauren's waist where my leg is and her other caressing her face .

   Her screams subside and now just whimpers racking her body .   Her eyes bolt open darting around the room. She noticed us and tears weld up in her eyes . She pulls her hands up to her face covering her eyes as she cried .

   "Hey baby it's alright you're okay . The girls and I are here for you it's alright ." Camila talks softly as she gently pulls her hand out in front of her face. 

    Sobs just cover her entire body from the memory I'm guessing from Troy . I rub her back up and down. She moves her head in the crook of my neck. Seeing my motions along with Camila's whispers that relaxed her a good bit .    After about 20 or 30 minutes of Mila and I whispering sweet nothings in her ear as she silently cried her breath evens out and tickles my neck every couple of seconds.

  Taking note that she was asleep we could finally relax a little . "Mila babe this isn't right she needs a headspace to deal with this because obviously she is not copping well." I say as I stare at Lauren's puffy eyes and red cheeks .

"I know , why don't we just start with it tomorrow morning to ease her into it maybe ? " she looks as if she was asking a question yet answering her question at the same time once she finished .

  I just giggled at her facial expression and she replied thinking of something . "Yeah, I agree we start at dawn ."  I put my arm up like it was a sword .

    "You need some serious help mani ."
    "That indeed but you love me for it ." I said Puckering my lips out wanting a kiss from my girlfriend as of two days ago .

    She slowly leaned over planting a kiss on my lips careful not to wake Lauren in between us . We both made our way to her room to catch some sleep before tomorrow knowing it would be difficult .

      Lauren Pov

    I'm running from Troy as he is chasing me around the kitchen with a knife gripped in between his hands .

  "NO PLEASE !"   I scream out then everything vanishes .   And my body relaxes

      Camila's Pov

      We woke up a couple hours later to Lauren screaming again. We rush to her room mani on her left rubbing her back as I go to her right .

       I rub up and down her arms whispering and "You're okay." Or " I got you " that successfully calmed her down after sometime with mani rubbing her back softly .  Noticing that she was awfully close to the edge of the bed I mention to mani "help me roll her to the middle of the bed so she won't fall."