Chapter 1

Ally's Pov
________

         Simon walked up to us and handed  Dinah a set of keys.  "What's this for? I'm not coming over to do your laundry ?" , Dinah trying to contain her smirk.  "No girls this is for your new house it is just of the shore of California not to far from here." Simon explained.  

   The girls ran and hugged Simon and thanked him repeatedly. "There is a van parked outside the entrance waiting to take you guys to the house hope you enjoy ", he did that toothy smile as he watched all the girls run out of his office except for ally being the shortest lagging a little behind the group of teenagers but still managing to keep up.

   I was running as fast as I could but my little legs could not keep up. "Wait for me ! I have little legs !" I yelled a good 5 feet away from Dinah.     "Hurry smallz jump on my back !"   I jumped on her back as he ran down the hallways around corners.   I could here the faint giggling of normani from behind us as she is trying to trip Lauren and Camila  while trying to run at the same pace.  Dinah and I finally made it to the van just outside of the entrance.  We waited a good 5 minutes until we see the Camila  holding her elbow and Lauren slightly limping and her right ankle.  "Mija what did you do ?"   I said looking at normani with a disapproving  look. "She's a meany she tripped us !" , Mila was fake sniffling. Lauren played along and continued to fake cry and holding her right ankle .  Normani rushed over not thinking she hurt them that badly and investigating what was wrong cupping milas elbow looking at it deeply.   "Aw poor Mila want me to kiss it better ?" I said slowly walking over to her.   She continued to fake sniffle as Lauren was stifling a laugh as normani was still looking at her elbow. 

"There all better now get your butts in the car I want to see this new house !"   Everyone ran to the front seat but Dinah not paying attention to what so ever didn't see the 3 people running her way and was slammed to the ground. " sorry chinah ".  Dinah groaned as she rolled out form under the Cuban making her way into the back seat on the right .  Long story short Lauren got the front seat Normani beside Dinah and Mila all the way in the back pouting.   "I guess I'm driving then ".  I pulled my self up into the van and looked to make sure everyone was buckled .  After it being silent for a moment I started the car and pulled into the road .   "MAKE A TURN LEFT IN 10 FEET !"    "Oh Shit ".  Lauren jump in her seat making Dinah laugh and fall in the floor board.   "Dinah buckle up now !"    " yes mother ".   I turned down he volume of the GPS and glared at Dinah.   I followed the instruction and ended up at a massive  house. "Daaaaaaammmmnn", Dinah waving her arms around spinning in circles after getting out of the car and into the grass .  This place is big Maybe there is a place where I can hide and be little for a little while here . I was pulled out of my thoughts when normani was dragging me to the door . "Woah" we all said in harmony.  " I call choosing my room first !" Dinah ran off Camila  chasing after her hoping to finding the next best room.

  I walked around the first floor looking at all the details and small nokes for reading and sipping hot coco. After looking around I went to the first floor where he girls were at running around into all the rooms including bathrooms.   See the thing is I asked Simon for the layout of the house so I know where all the rooms were at on the first floor but didn't get a look at the second floor . All the doors were open as I walked  by.   I see Dinah laying on a bed which I guess she claimed as hers not wanting to mess with the blond headeds territory I kept walking wanting to live another day.

    I found a room that was decorated nicely at the end of the hallway. The walls were a light creme color and the bed was a queen with a white fluffy blanket. Grey colored furniture and dark colored wood doors which one I'm guessing less to a bathroom and the other to a closet . A flat screen tv hanged from the wall . A cute grey chair in the corner beside the bay window .  I already love this room .

   "Simon Called and said the moving company is on there way with our stuff so be ready!" , yelled Camila .   I sure hope my box didn't get damaged and you could see the contents of the box. I don't know how the girls would act if they found my stash of baby items . I changed out of my clothing into my pajamas almost tripping over my jeans .  Not being in my headspace for a few day was bugging me and I needed to go in soon or else I might slip in front of the others .   I formed my headspace because of she relationship with Troy was abusive.  After he was arrested for assault and rape from that one night That I haven't mentioned to the girls I created my headspace to deal with the PTSD .    I rushed downstairs to see the rest of the gang slumped around the couch and I ran a jumped in between them all making my self comfy . I was getting tired from the day and not having a nap make me even more sleepy . I curled up beside Dinah and wrapped my legs around her frame falling asleep .  I felt Dinah pat my head a little just before subsiding to sleep she whispered  " night smalz I'll wake you up later when the moving company gets here "