Chapter 8

Camila's Pov

         I ran over to Lauren  checking her heartbeat making sure she was still alive .    I breath a sigh of relief when I heard the faint beating from her chest . "Somebody call 911 Now!"   I screamed out in the kitchen.     I brushed Lauren's hair back out of her face .  I gasped at the sight in front of me .    She had a gash on her cheek and bruises forming along my her face.      Cuts were all over her arms which I'm guessing are from the broken vase that laid broken on the floor.

      Tears sprang from my eyes as I whispered an "it's ok" or. "It's gonna be ok ".      I heard ally burst into tears and run into her room not being able to see Lauren like this or the house. Dinah shortly ran after her making sure she wouldn't do anything drastic .  Meanwhile normani was calling the ambulance in tears but keeping a calm voice that was soothing to hear through all of my tears .

      I saw the movement of Lauren's chest rise and fall every couple of seconds.   I pulled Lauren's head into my lap playing with her hair trying to keep myself calm and make sure she was ok.  

   Normani walked over a kneeled down looking over Lauren's body .   "I looks like just facial bruising and and couple of gashes and maybe a small concussion."  She stated calmly as she lightly touched over Lauren body then looked up at me .      Once she saw my silent tears streaming down my eyes . Her eyes showed sympathy towards me knowing this was my best friend and I couldn't bear to see her hurt even the slightest . 

    She held her arms out for me to hold me but I didn't leave Lauren's side .   "Mila she is going to be alright I promise you ." She said rubbing my arms up and down a way to calm be down. I just shook my head and continued to sob. Holding Lauren closer .

         "Camz don't cry I'm fine ." Lauren's rasped still sick but gently hug me to her ability being in the floor.  "LOLO all my god.  You're okay !   Help is on the way stay with me ."  Lauren  began closing her eyes again not being able to stay awake for long from her possible concussion .

           Not long after we heard the ambulance pull in the driveway . They ran into the house like instructed by normani walking over to Lauren laying on the floor . "Ma'am I need you to let go so we can help her ." The paramedic instructed but I just held on tighter.  

     "Camz let me go." She rasped into my ear. She fell immediately back unconscious.  I let go rolling over so I was laying on the floor .  I sobbed into my shirt wishing she would be okay. 

     "We are taking her to the hospital on 81 we will meet you there ." The paramedic instructed  as she left with Lauren in the stretcher . I looked over one last time seeing Lauren laying helplessly on the stretcher.

   That sent me overboard I started to hyperventilate into my chest rocking back and forth.  Normani ran over after telling the paramedic that we would be there shortly.

    "Hey Mila babe ." She stated as she got down on her knees slowly making her way over to me. Knowing I would freak out more
If she just ran over here. I continued to cry "Mila she is going to be fine the paramedic even said it.     Mila come here."     She held her arms out again and this time I leaped into the open arms gripping her shirt tightly hoping she would never let go. Her perfume filled my noes and it smelled like honeysuckles.   Her warm
Body wrapped around mine as I cried about my best friend even though she was going to be fine I knew that but the fact she was hurt made me over whelmed . 

    I calmed my self down after her whispering sweet nothings in my ear which was adorable to me and her smooth skin across my arm rubbing it softly .