Speechless

3 weeks later

Jason and I came home from Philly 2 weeks ago. We had a lot of fun. Jason cut his hair while we were gone. It looks so much better! Alison is doing really well as a mom and I'm proud of her. Axel is the cutest baby ever! I love him so so much and so does Jason.
Christmas is coming up and I am going shopping with Alison. We all got gifts for each other so Alison and I are getting all our shopping down in one shot.
"So what are you getting Jason?" Alison asked me
"I really don't know" I answered
"Well Christmas is in a week" Ali pointed out
"Maybe a sweater" Ali offered and I laughed
"No" I answered.
"What'd you get me?" She asked
"I'm not telling darling" I linked arms with her.
"Are you guys moving out?" She asked me
"Do you want us to?" I asked
"No I don't want you to leave, I don't want to be alone" she answered.
"Then we won't be leaving." I smiled. We finished a day of shopping. Alison found a bunch of things for axel. It's amazing how great she is doing with him. Ali and I went home and Jason was playing with axel. It was really cute. I spent 5 minutes staring at the two of them. Then Emily came in the house and she hung out with us. I went in the other room and put the gifts I bought away. I have no clue what to buy Jason. I am normally good at this but right now I'm not doing well. I'll think about it later. I went back into the family room and started playing with axel. I'm not a huge baby person but axel is super cute! He is so small and when he wears a onesie it's so cute!

Next day

It was 3am and I woke up. I didn't feel good at all. I ran to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet. I threw up a few times. Jason got up and helped me.
"Here is a bucket" Jason handed me the little trash can.
"Thanks" I took the bucket
"Here take your temperature" Jason handed me the thermometer. I took my temperature and it was at 101. Jason helped me to the bed again and made me comfortable and got me whatever I needed.
         "Maybe I shouldn't be here because I don't want to get Axel or Ali sick" I said to Jason
           "You don't care if I get sick?" Jason asked
          "Well you only have to take care of me, not axel" I answered
             "Ok well do you want me to bring you to your parents?" He offered and I nodded.
              "Ok let me call your mom" Jason went into the other room. He called my mom and I ran into the bathroom again. After he got off the phone Jason got me in the car and brought me to my parents house.
     My mom helped me to the couch and  put blankets on my and gave me everything I need. We watched movies and shows together. I haven't had a day with just my mom in a long time and I enjoyed it.
        "I'm going to get something to eat do you want something?" My mom asked me
         "Yeah can I have coffee" I asked
         "Sure" she replied. She went off to the kitchen. When she came back she handed me the coffee.
            "How's your stomach?" She asked me
           "Ok right now" I replied. I sipped my coffee and after I swallowed it I made a disgusted sound. It was terrible!
              "This isn't regular coffee" I stared at the hot drink.
              "Oh I know, I got you decaf" she told me and fixed my blanket.
               "But I drink Regular" I was confused
              "I know, I just had this crazing thought" my mom laughed a little but she was serious.
               "And what was this crazy idea?" I gave her a confused look and waited for an answer.
             "I was thinking maybe you're pregnant" she answered. I gave a confused look again.
               "No because I have a fever" I pointed out. She placed her hand on my leg.
                "Sweetie, I had a fever in my pregnancy with mike" my mom told me. I thought about it for me. Then I got up and rushed to the bathroom. I did the pregnancy test and waited with my mom a few minutes. Then When it was time I looked at the stick. It was positive. It said I was pregnant. Oh my god. Is this thing right!?
                  "What does it say?" My mom asked
                 "I'm....... I'm not pregnant" I told her.
                  "Oh ok, um let's take your temperature" my mom got her thermometer and took my temperature.
                    "Well your fever is gone" she smiled at me.
                  "Really?! Then I'm gonna head home, thanks for taking care of me mom" I smiled and got my stuff to leave. I got in my car and drove to my doctors office. I waited in the waited room. Am I really pregnant?
                   "Aria" the nurse called and I stood up and walked in with her. She did a few test things then the doctor came in and did some test too. They both left and I waited alone. I waited for 20 minutes until the doctor came back.
                "Sorry to make you wait so long" the doctor smiled while she walked into the room.
                 "It's fine" I smiled back.
                 "Ok so we ran multiple tests and they all said you are pregnant, so congratulations" she told me and I was in complete shock and couldn't move for a few minutes.
                  "Oh uh thanks, I'm just a little-" I couldn't find the words
                   "Shocked?" She filled the word in
                   "Yeah" I replied
                    "That's normal, I have 3 kids and each time I was in completely shock" she laughed and so did I.
                    "Really?" I asked
                     "Yup" she smiled. I left the doctors and sat in My car for a few minutes. I'm pregnant.